Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edddyyy21

moisturize cure acne?

i have mild acne, and becomes bad every other week or so...i don't moisturize though as i have oily skin...can moisturizing prevent breakouts is my question...thanks for input

i bought the 100% aloa vera gel and im going to apply it tonight...i apply it AFTER all my topicals right??? im really excited just read the reviews sounds really good :D:D

i bought the 100% aloa vera gel and im going to apply it tonight...i apply it AFTER all my topicals right??? im really excited just read the reviews sounds really good :D:D

Yay, I'm glad to see you're going to moisturize!

Moisturizing will help balance your face, overall.

I actually find that my face is LESS oily when I moisturize regularly, probably because my sebum glands get the hint: Oh, we don't need to pump out massive amounts of oil...she's got it covered...

i woke up this morning and most of the pimples are turning into whiteheads...what does this mean?? is the moisturizer doing this, 100%aloa very gel

Since you JUST started the moisturizer, I'd say likely not, but it's always possible.

And by whiteheads, do you mean non-inflamed, versus inflamed red "pimples"?

If this is the case, I'd say that's a good sign, whiteheads usually go away much faster than inflamed pimples.

Well, I've always found that the quicker zits "come to a head", as I like to say, the quicker they're going to go away.

The good response would be to tell you not to squeeze them, and just spot treat them with whatever product you're using, and continue moisturizing.

I, on the other hand, am notorious for squeezing when I shouldn't, so if you REALLY want to squeeze, take a warm wash cloth, hold it against the affected area for a few minutes (this is after cleansing both face and hands), then gently squeeze. If nothing comes out the first try, don't try again. This is one lesson I've learned the hard way again and again and again.

If you do manage to get stuff out, immediately cleanse the area again, and spot treat it to kill any nasty stuff that might have seeped out onto the surrounding area.

Good luck!