Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shavingwoes

Colonic/colon cleansing

I've booked an appt. for a colonic next week as I've been reading so many positive testimonials about them. I'm just wondering if anyone here has had one done and experienced any kind of skin clearing from them? or any other benefits?

Taken from curezone:

Body Cleansing:

1. Bowel cleanse and Parasite cleanse !

2. Dental cleanup - dental work may be one cofactor of your disease: amalgam, root canal, nickel crowns, cavitations (pocket inside jaw bone left after extraction of the wisdom and molar teeth)

3. Kidney cleanse

4. Liver cleanse and Gallbladder cleanse -liver flush!

A colonic is a GREAT start for full body cleansing, and it's especially good that your first is with a professional. One colonic is probably not going to give you much results, but over a couple of treatments, you'll notice a difference.

That article was really confusing... I"m so sonfused... he's saying NOT to eat fiber??? WTF??

I think colonics can be very helpful, but I do think they need to be done in conjunction with other things to see lasting effects. I have done all types of bowel cleansing. Colonics were the only thing that resulted in a visible result in my skin. I did 1/week for 10 weeks. During that time, and for some time after, my skin completely cleared up. However, after I stopped getting them regularly, the acne returned. I know now it was because I was still eating things that I was sensitive to and having trouble digesting; namely grains.

I think colonics can be very helpful, but I do think they need to be done in conjunction with other things to see lasting effects. I have done all types of bowel cleansing. Colonics were the only thing that resulted in a visible result in my skin. I did 1/week for 10 weeks. During that time, and for some time after, my skin completely cleared up. However, after I stopped getting them regularly, the acne returned. I know now it was because I was still eating things that I was sensitive to and having trouble digesting; namely grains.