Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bumpypregnancy

Vichy Dermablend foundation good or bad?

Hey has anyone tried the Vichy dermablend foundation...and if so did u like it? Iwas looking at there products today in the pharmacy and thought they looked nice.

If you have bad skin, STAY AWAY. Although this is designed to cover really well, the ingredients clog pores like there is no tomorrow, and it has a tendency to melt off if your skin is oily. If your skin is dry, it really highlights pores and flakiness. At least, this was my experience.

I've used it during my accutane treatment. I'm not a big fan of it. In my opinion it really looks mask like.

I use the cover creme under my foundation to cover my red marks. But it does not cover the red marks completely.

I am not totally convinced by dermablend and i cannot understand how anyone can use it solely as a foundation. It looks hella fake

I use colorstay for oily/combo skin and love it.

I would not go out the house without it altho it does feel very heavy. I wish i could just wear a tinted moisturiser and be done with it :(

As i said above i wear dermablend cover creme under my make up but it doesn't work too well with keeping my red marks covered. I don't use a concealer over my colorstay as i have never ever been able to work with them. I blob them on and it just looks uneven and fake.

So i cannot suggest a concealer but i know a lot of the make up lovers on here will suggest some good ones.

Good luck :)