Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emily087

Noncomedogenic Mositurizers

Hi. I need a suggestion for a good noncomedogenic mositurizer... I have been using one that claims to be oil free, but my doctor thinks it's contributing greatly to my breakouts. Anyone have a mositurizer they absolutely love (or at least like a lot) that might be a good one for me to try? Thanks.

Emily

i use cetaphil lotion (not the facial moisturizer, just the big green bottle) and love it. i also use ceptahil cream occasionally because i have dry skin. a lot of people don't like cetaphil though because it makes their skin greasy. i've never had a problem with it. there's loads of others too.

I'll second Cetaphil Lotion (green bottle), and add Complex 15.

If you're looking for one with AHA/SPF, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, or Eucerin Dry Skin with Urea (no SPF in this one).

I use the moisturiser from proactiv. The rest of their stuff may suck but i do love the moisturiser. Its light and oil-free with SPF15. Thats about the only saving grace proactiv has.