Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I really wanted to post on here about vitamin B6 and 2 topicals that have been life-savers for my skin. I am clear really except when I drink alcohol or eat chocolate or candy/fruit juice/soda.

vitamin B6 - I am taking 20 milligrams in three divided doses. So 60 milligrams total. It does case detox - my skin broke out almost instantly when I first started, that lasted for a week, then I kept breaking out the more I added, but now my skin looks great. I started with one 20 milligram tablet the first week, then added 1 more each week until I was taking 3. I was told use ONLY the P-5-P (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) forms of B6. I use a brand called Montiff.

2 topicals that helped me A LOT and add moisture in a way w/out breaking out my skin instead of drying it out:

1.) Jojoba oil - I LOVE this - it's an oil but it helps your skin instead of breaking it out. I use the Jason brand. i use it at night or very thinly during the day if i'm not wearing make-up.

3.) Lumina Cellfood gel - really helps fight acne. I put it on first, let it dry, then put the jojoba oil on afterwards at night. i also put it in the morning, then put moisturizer (i use cetaphil), then make-up.

btw, tons of other brands out there of the jojoba oil & the b vitamin - ask around & check out reputable, established brands that have been around for a long time.