Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michaeld733

MUTANT PIMPLE!

i have this weird pimple on the ridge on the bottom of my left nostril and it is huge i can just feel it..... it does not have a white head but it has a white hue to it and it looks like its a "deep" pimple.... what should i do I NEED HELP FAST BEFORE IT GETS WORST OMG ITS GROWING!!!

If it's a deep pimple, please please PLEASE for your sake DON'T TRY TO POP! For now, the best thing you can do is avoid touching it completely. Do the regimen and be extra super ultra mega gentle around the pimple, and after washing your face hold an ice cube on it for 20 seconds at a time. Apply plenty of BP to it along with the rest of your face, and take an ibuprofen to alleviate the swelling a bit. Lastly, go out and try to forget about it (hardest step ever, I know) because seriously, the less you think about it the faster it'll go away.

my first deep pimple was on the outside of my nostral flare, very visible on my big nose and it was a giant! it was years ago and i still remember that single pimple amongst THOUSANDS

If you wet an aspirin and crush it up and put it on a blemish for

15 minutes or so, it feels better.

If you sleep with it on it's even better, it really reduces things.

I know you're not trying to be funny....but your posts are kind of silly....lol

don't pick on your skin...you'll get more pimples and a popped pimple really doesn't look any better than ....an unpopped one

Other than that I don't have any advice for you, I don't think you've been using DKR long enough to add steps

is it still growing????

don't pick on your skin...you'll get more pimples and a popped pimple really doesn't look any better than ....an unpopped one

Other than that I don't have any advice for you, I don't think you've been using DKR long enough to add steps

is it still growing????

is it still growing????

tehehe i know... it stopped growing but from last night it grew big time and after i was done working out it i was like... WTF EVERYBODY SAW ME WITH THAT BIG ASS PIMPLE ON MY FACE :shifty: !!!!!11 so i was in a rush to get rid of it and still am, jsut trying my best to not think about it.

lmao... funny guy

anyways i suggest you to put an ice cube on it also after cleansing until you cant stand the coldness, then just apply BP onto it. It should go away in a while :)