Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i did read that some people used aloe vera to use as a shaving cream... im not sure how effective it is tho

i dont use a razor to shave, i use a trimmer without any heads on it, just the blades - it doesnt get near as close but i dont mind the 5oclock shadow look, makes me look rugged!

Hey, I want to know if using aloe as a shaving cream is a good idea while on the regimen.

I do it and I haven't encountered any problems. I use a cleanser (Spectro Jel) that doesn't really lather up so I use FOTE Aloe instead.

A shaving gel that I've found to make a WORLD of difference when shaving is Aveeno's Therapeutic Gel. Seriously, there is nothing that reduces irritation more than this stuff--it's amazing.

What I do is shave under water in the shower. I simply took a mirror and put it in my shower, and even though it gets steamy on the mirror, I just throw water at it to clear it every minute. Just shave with running WARM water gently, it actually heats the blade and will cause less irritation. Works well for me and no breakouts as long as your gentle and firm.