Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nate28

type and treatments

I have been researching and can't find anything on these type of scars I thought they were rolling scars but I am not sure are they shallow scars? please help. The picture I attached shows the scar better when kept small. The other scar is in the link it is fig 7 case 4

post-61331-1189713024.jpg

post-61331-1189713024.jpg

Looks like a bit of a combo of rolling and box car..in the figure 7 case 4.

(btw--woah thats bad..I think I died a bit when I saw that pic ) :injured:

Looks like a bit of a combo of rolling and box car..in the figure 7 case 4.

(btw--woah thats bad..I think I died a bit when I saw that pic ) :injured:

The mans scar looks worse due to lighting trust me I have something similar but is only noticable when I look in tinted windows and at a distance

Anyone else? by the way the picture of the teen I am talking about the scar around his cheekbone.

Guest delta force operators

not bad sun

its a multifaceted appraoch , but ull get er done

subcission filler and fraxels

In the link the guy was treated with silicone microdroplet. What would be the difference fron using this to something like sculptra, restylane,collagen? is it that it is permanent?

In the link the guy was treated with silicone microdroplet. What would be the difference fron using this to something like sculptra, restylane,collagen? is it that it is permanent?

I had the same question.....and I think that other fillers aren’t permanent versus silicone injections. That is the main difference. Its very risky in my opinion....I was contemplating it but I will do fillers that aren’t permanent b/c I don’t want to deal with over-correction or the risk associated with the procedure. It’s more of a risk/reward procedure, huge risk but good pay-off but it can go the other way too...

Also, its also a money issue if u have the money and u can afford to go get the fillers done every 2 yrs(depending on which filler) then u should go for temp. fillers but if u can’t afford to do that go for silicone and take the risk. Idk if that was any help.