Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr. Kimura

i hope this doesn't sound too shallow or self-centered...

i have a request for those of you willing to participate...

i've never really asked people what they think of me upon seeing me in person, it's just not something one regularly does. so, i've decided to post a picture of me (unedited, i'm pretty sure...) and would like you guys to go take a look and tell me what you think. this will probably help me get over whatever feeling of ugliness i may feel buried within me.

i would really really appreciate it. just click my name and go to the gallery tab (for those of you wondering how to find the picture).

-- dan

Don't see why you should have any "feeling of ugliness" - you look fine, and far better than me. :P If you had or have acne, its certainly not visible in that photo. Good job.

You're a nice looking guy; nice features & coloring. Very cute :)

Honestly, I don't know if a lot of people telling you that will improve your self esteem though. It's been my experience that those feelings of ugliness that get buried seem to come from somewhere else other than your actual physical appearance.

But I know, it's still nice to hear.

Honestly, I don't know if a lot of people telling you that will improve your self esteem though. It's been my experience that those feelings of ugliness that get buried seem to come from somewhere else other than your actual physical appearance.

Very hansome ;) Neat photo all around :D

Your F-ing hot! how old are you?

Your F-ing hot! how old are you?

i have a request for those of you willing to participate...

i've never really asked people what they think of me upon seeing me in person, it's just not something one regularly does. so, i've decided to post a picture of me (unedited, i'm pretty sure...) and would like you guys to go take a look and tell me what you think. this will probably help me get over whatever feeling of ugliness i may feel buried within me.

i would really really appreciate it. just click my name and go to the gallery tab (for those of you wondering how to find the picture).

-- dan

i do have a tendency to be hard on myself. i apologize if it seemed out of place to ask, but the past few months have been the worst for me...ever. no one besides you guys understands what it's like to be in a situation where you don't like your own image. it's hard to talk to family because they give support blindly. really, you guys have been helping me get myself together.

thanks a ton (the reality checks too),

dan

*edit* the pictures are from last year-ish. my acne has flared on and off for a while now. but the compliments about my features are what get me through the day. people will see through the acne if they aren't shallow. then they'll get to see my personality, which is what i want most. :)

Mr. Kimura, take it from me as a married mother of two - there's nothing wrong with the way you look. Don't be too hard on yourself - but then again, don't let [compliments] go to your head, either. Confidence without arrogance is key. :cool:

Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

I dont get it! You look great, why would you post this thread? Fishing for compliments?

If so, heres one: You are a good looking young man with no acne that i can see

I dont get it! You look great, why would you post this thread? Fishing for compliments?

If so, heres one: You are a good looking young man with no acne that i can see

Mr. Kimura, take it from me as a married mother of two - there's nothing wrong with the way you look. Don't be too hard on yourself - but then again, don't let [compliments] go to your head, either. Confidence without arrogance is key. :cool:

Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

ok just had to say

you are fuckin HAWT!!!!! :drool:

but maybe whining about your appearance or hiding because you think your ugly (have no clue how you got that idea) is making you less attractive to others.

you are extremely good looking but attractiveness is made up of several factors, your personality and outlook is also important.

i dont want to be rude, and i understand what it feels like to be crippled by your own self image. this is just my sincere opinion about yer post

Which one is the sister?

Umm, what Acne??? :huh: You look fine, and even the occasional breakout couldn't hurt that.

You're very good looking.

Are you part asian? I only ask because I am too (half Japanese) and Mr. Kimura? Just a guess??