Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sausagen

I'll tell you somthing kinda weird...

Or maybe it's not, maybe it's common knowledge..

you know how it's Long been though that acne can be brought on by stress... which i firmly belive... (not ALL acne, but some).

I had acne on my face and back and a little on my chest,, when i started using DK products (i was using NOTHING before) it COMPLETLY cleared up my acne.. (been ten years) but I was ONLY using the perox on my face.. yet the rest dissapeared too.. and not just more-or-less, I mean COMPLETELY. my thoughts are when the acne cleared up on my face.. I was so less-stressed all day that my back completely cleared up too!. it's been a month now and still virtually zero breakouts anywhere.

food for thought anayway..

DK products? huh what is that

Daniel Kern, Look UP ^^ about ten inches,

I myself just used his Benzoil peroxide gel, it's the best, then:

Spectrogel sensitive (from wallmart) for my clenser, and

Vaseline coco butter as a occasional moisturizer

oh lol .. i used it, it turned my pimples black and they became more painful. 10%BP wash which my derm gave me destroyed my face (i was RED and flaky while on it and continued about 5 months after i stopped using it). BP = not a solution.

oh lol .. i used it, it turned my pimples black and they became more painful. 10%BP wash which my derm gave me destroyed my face (i was RED and flaky while on it and continued about 5 months after i stopped using it). BP = not a solution.

ouch that sucks! I had what would be considered mild to moderate acne, and the 2.5% BP cleared it right up! DK is much better than the store brands too. doesn't cause your skin to dry out as much