Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I had a few breakouts on my forehead recently after not using Bump Patrol for a few weeks and I was really worried because I had worked so hard to get my skin perfect, and then comes along these 4 or 5 pimples to mess up the beautiful canvas. But to my surprise, the product that I've been using to keep my skin CLEAR (not one pimple when I use it), also has nearly removed all the red marks from my face. It's a blessing!!

But... it is VERY, VERY, VERY strong stuff. I have to put the Bump Patrol on in front of a fan to keep from breathing in the strong fumes that will choke you basically. Also, the skin on my hands is peeling off at an extreme rate, especially in between my fingers... just to show you how powerful this stuff is. I should be less lazy and rinse them off afterwards, but meh..

Try this, I promise. Forget all these other threads. I would post before and after pics, but there are no before pics anymore.

You can find it in the shaving section at many drug stores or grocery stores. It is made for black men that get really bad razor bumps on their face because of the kinky hair.

Good luck!!! I know it'll work, not just for the red marks, but for the acne too!

http://www.bumppatrol.com/