Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dnno if this should be in the emo section lol, but seeing as its to do with accutane im gonna do it here. just need to vent

im just over a month in and i look horrible :cry: i am actually sitting here about to cry lol, how sad is that. i know im hardly into my course but i just want to get this over with and have decent skin. i hate it so much. i had to go back to work today (after a 3 week holiday) and i look so shit and my skin is all red and sore and im so miserable. i just wanna sit indoors for four months. i hate myself so much at this minute in time, its pathetic.

dont worry im not depressed or suicidal lol, just upset. i hate how one minute i look decent, then the next look horrific. i proper feel like a monster right now

anyone else?? :(

dnno if this should be in the emo section lol, but seeing as its to do with accutane im gonna do it here. just need to vent

im just over a month in and i look horrible :cry: i am actually sitting here about to cry lol, how sad is that. i know im hardly into my course but i just want to get this over with and have decent skin. i hate it so much. i had to go back to work today (after a 3 week holiday) and i look so shit and my skin is all red and sore and im so miserable. i just wanna sit indoors for four months. i hate myself so much at this minute in time, its pathetic.

dont worry im not depressed or suicidal lol, just upset. i hate how one minute i look decent, then the next look horrific. i proper feel like a monster right now

Ugh I hear you. Went school shopping today and fluorescent lighting is just the devil. My face looked like one big red blotchy mess yay ! It will pass for all of us in time.

I'm three months in and my chin looks as if someone's been having a go at it with a sander. My nose area and right cheek have been clear for a while, so keep your chin up! Just imagine all the lovely clear days you'll have ahead of you, skipping through golden fields and...er...doing other poetic stuff. Cheer up! You've got all us lot to carry you through.

month 4 n 3 wks. n breakin out terribly on my cheeks! still! worse than ever today.....looks like im back to day one.

im so upset. i think im gona call my school n take off this semester. really cant take this shit anymore.

Hang in there!! It will get better. I've taken Accutane 3 years ago, and let me tell you.. the ending result is worth every bit of it!! My previous derm. had underdosed me (so my new derm. is saying) so I am on my second treatment. I know it can be discouraging at first.. but like I said, it is sooo worth it in the end. I swear by it! ;)

~Jessica

hey everyone,

i'm nearly 5 wks in now and still look crap

yeh its well frustrating

this stuff had better work

stick with it ppl,

tim

Just imagine all the lovely clear days you'll have ahead of you, skipping through golden fields and...er...doing other poetic stuff.