Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chaseryder

im getting so fed up with this.

Okay, its been about 4 months or more, dealing with these tane flush bullshit. My derm has no answers for me, neither does the company who produces the toxic bullshit. WOW what a coincidence. Day by day the flushing and redness gets worse...more and more veins are apparent, and now it seems like I have it not only on my face but my chest, arms, and neck. It seems that I do have rosacea, yet nothing seems to work well for it. I just find it fucking ridiculous that no one can give me an answer or even an educated guess. The derms question the fact that accutane caused this, yet I tell them it happend right when I took it.

Well anyway, i am done bitching for now i guess. I just want ALL people who have or are still dealing with this unfair side effect from the fuckin med, to please speak up and give me their brief synapses of their condition, and when and how it occurred. Please answer these questions.

1) Does Rosacea run in your family.

2) Did you ever experience flushing before?

3) How long have you been dealing with it?

4) Did it occur during or after your course?

5) Do you experience the flushing or tangestisa whatever the fuck, on any other parts of your body.

6) Does your dermatologist or Doc know anything about this? maybe the cause? or what the fuck is happening...

7) Is it a stated fact that we now have Rosacea??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thats all I can think of now off the top of the dome. I really really really wanna sue accutane, and find a legit lawyer to take the case without costing me thousands of dollars. I always see things online for accutane cases...i dunno if its worth giving a try...I just have no idea why no derms are aware of this?

Okay, its been about 4 months or more, dealing with these tane flush bullshit. My derm has no answers for me, neither does the company who produces the toxic bullshit. WOW what a coincidence. Day by day the flushing and redness gets worse...more and more veins are apparent, and now it seems like I have it not only on my face but my chest, arms, and neck. It seems that I do have rosacea, yet nothing seems to work well for it. I just find it fucking ridiculous that no one can give me an answer or even an educated guess. The derms question the fact that accutane caused this, yet I tell them it happend right when I took it.

Well anyway, i am done bitching for now i guess. I just want ALL people who have or are still dealing with this unfair side effect from the fuckin med, to please speak up and give me their brief synapses of their condition, and when and how it occurred. Please answer these questions.

1) Does Rosacea run in your family.

2) Did you ever experience flushing before?

3) How long have you been dealing with it?

4) Did it occur during or after your course?

5) Do you experience the flushing or tangestisa whatever the fuck, on any other parts of your body.

6) Does your dermatologist or Doc know anything about this? maybe the cause? or what the fuck is happening...

7) Is it a stated fact that we now have Rosacea??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thats all I can think of now off the top of the dome. I really really really wanna sue accutane, and find a legit lawyer to take the case without costing me thousands of dollars. I always see things online for accutane cases...i dunno if its worth giving a try...I just have no idea why no derms are aware of this?

i know right. wow fmjess!. I am crazy. Geez, trading rosacea for acne, and still having bad acne...hmmm, i guess ur right. Why am I so hateful. I mean geez, I should be happy now that I am red right. seriously, dont even start with me.

sorry to hear you're still suffering.... I know it's been several months now....

take a breath and give yourself a break for a couple weeks....., all the anger about this real condition is going to give you a new medical problem....... or just make this one worse......

The question is are you sure its rosacea?.Redness can mean alot of other skin problems. You could have an allergic reaction to accutane since your saying you have it all through your body now? that is strange and more frustrating that a doctor is not able to help you,have you ever had this kind of prob before?.

Usually people have erythema when taking accutane mainly due to their own negligence.This subsides after you finish your course.

It should be a common knowledge that we have very sensitive skin and any exfoliating agents retin -a /BP etc can make our skin much more sensitive ,red etc.And accutane has retin-a plus most of you take it in high dose.It is not accutane but any exfoliating agent is potentially gonna make us red,accutane is just stronger.

The prob here is most of the ppl on accutane don't use sun block,they are in school/work yet ignoring sun protection while going out. The biggest prob here is using a skin regimen,harsh cleanser ,creams etc should not be used at all, infact nothing but a simple moisturizer should be used the next 6 months,even cleansing the face i feel is better with just water and if u really want to use a cleanser nothing more harsh than cetaphil cleanser. But since you said its on your body its strange unless you've been in the sun without ur shirt on or using harsh chemicals on your body?

I hope things get better ,if u for a fact can find out this is not rosacea and have nothing more than very mild acne-

you could ask your derm to prescribe something like a low med potent corticosteriod like cutivate cream? (which is very safe) for 3-7 days,you wont have even a 1/4 centimetre of redness left ( unless ur allergic to the cream which is v rare) -If the redness bothers you too much..you could have a look thru the net and see and might wanna try asking your doc for a lower med potent corticosteriod like cutivate cream which is safe and excellent for inflammatory probs (besides rosacea which can cause probs in some occasions).

If u know for a fact its not rosacea cause at the moment i feel ur just assuming its rosacea?.

well i am not certain if it is. i have had many dermatologists and doctors give me mixed opinions, so I am not entirely sure. All I know is that it definitely resembles the symptoms of rosacea. I dont get why I have it also on my arm, chest, shoulders and back. I believe that my skin was just overly sensitive as is, and accutane just pushed it over to the deep end. I am not sure what it truely is, I just seem to believe it since a lot of others who are also in the same boat as me, state it as being rosacea. I do have a lot of veins which are visible, my face does have a distinct redness to it. It does seem like it has toned down, and at tiems just seems like a little pinkish tone. It is very disconcerning. I am uncertain of where to go with this since I can't find much help. I am considering possibly lasers to help with it, yet who knows.

All i know is that the redness comes and goes. My face is always a little red, but can be exacerbated thruogh washing, sun light, irritation, weight training...exercise. I can flush and be a full red and feel very warm. On my arms and chest are also red, and sometimes I can see a patch of veins and redness. It does disapate over time. I have tried using Facedoctor, which does dry it out a tad, but I have noticed a change in redness. I am not sure if I should continue using since it is a little irritating, but I have noticed some good results from it. It is supposedly used for demodex mites, I thought I might as well try everything that may be possible. Anyway, I just hope this does go away, and in time maybe someone can determine what happend. until then I guess I will live with it.

Thanks for your time and considerationg,

I know at times SOME people must get very angry adn frustrated that a person speaks so bad about accutane and seems to blame the company for their problems. I do it not because I am seeking pity, I actually would rather have people think twice before jumping on such a dangerous medication. I thought accutane was the answer, and have learned that it is too good to be true. So I believe everyone is entitled to their opinions, yet for those who decide to write nasty comments, and send degrading PM's to me, they have issues of their own. anyway, I aprpeciate the advice that some of you have given and me, and wish you all the best of luck in life.

Chase

dude you need to take it easy.. so u have alittle bit of a red face, so do i, so do probably thousands upon thousands of others. If thats the most of our worries than why shouldnt you be happy? compared with all the other problems in the world today u act as if you have cancer or something. I mean sure lets look for a cure and seek out answers, but is it really necessary to be attacking other ppl and blaming the company? They didnt force you to take accutane. Its all about thinking things through. I know since my run in with retin a from now on anything i put into my body i make sure i know whats in it before i do it. do i blame them? no, i took the drug with my own free will. stop acting like your gonna die and scaring other forum members. its just ridiculous... :naughty:

Check out curezone - really good website!

You should really try a liver flush, i have heard this has helped lots of people with rosacea.

One lady got rid of her rosacea after two flushes !

Skin sensitivity and redness like acne is a sign of internal problems, like digestion,nutrition.

If i was you i would take good probiotics, sometimes a hci tablet can help as it can be not enough stomach acid.

Also use gentle skin products , no alcohol

Msm tablets also really good for skin and liver! the liver is the key :)

Raw vegan food diet can also heal the body from anything over a period of time .

thank u for the advice...yea i have done one detoxing of my body...it was a tea and was quite expensive...not sure if it did much good...i am trying to keep it simple. I am pretty sure now that I do have drug-induced rosacea...i am not sure where to go w/ it...i have an appointment in october with someone about lasers yet I am not sure its wise...since this not only affects me face but my chest, and arms as well...i really just wish someone could just sit down and try to figure this thing out instead of me being the person that has to do it...i am pretty sure this can clear up in time...im just worried that if it continues for a long time then it may be permanant, if it isn't already...i have no idea. thanks for the info.

Chase