Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cymru

Neutrogena makes me break out?

Hey guys!

Right, I used the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Acne Treatment and Moisturiser up until a few days ago (because I ran out and haven't got around to getting in to town) but since I've stopped using it my skin seems to be getting better :think:

I have read that the Oil Free Moisturiser made someone break out too, but why? And is there any other Products I could get? Especially moisturiser wise.

Thanksssss

that "oil free moisture" by neutrogena murdered my face. i put it on before i went to sleep (in hopes of the redness to be gone) and i woke up with zits all over (even a cyst). it was pretty close to severe. so i switched to 100% aloe vera... it makes my much skin nicer...

I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not Neutrogena really helps. Up until getting on Acctuane (had mild acne), nothing really did it.

I really think all of these products are scams. You need to stick to a regimen and not over do it. My face is too sensitive for the Neutrogena moisturizer because of the Accutane. I don't use any moisturizer now.

unfortuantely i cant use accutane (diabeties, fear of side effects), but now that i found one of the contributors to my acne (the neutrogena lotion).. i stopped using it and my skin is doing better.. even after only 2 days... ihope it keeps getting better and better... i dont think alot of "acne prone" people need face lotion anyway.. since most of us have extra grease on our skin already... why do u need to add more?

neutrogena oil-free acne wash totally dried out my face something fierce, especially my nose and

t-zone, tons of flaky red skin within a few days of using it

then i look at the ingredient list and notice 9128374391874187 surfactant (soap-like) ingredients along with fragrances

i bet neutrogenas goal is to make skin worse... so u have to go out and buy more of their products in hope of makin skin better... when in reality most of their stuff is to harsh. but i gotta say.. i do like neutrogenas glycerin bar soap.. it cleans but dont dry...

Neutrogena is garbage It clear nothing up, And i have more acne on my chin I have 2 Papules that are on both sides of my chin, that dont go away and swell up big time, im on this new stuff Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit. Seems to be ok