Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
help3

free redmark regimen

Could someone give me a regimen for redmarks, that doesn't cost anything.. I don't have the products, nor do i know where to buy them..

I've heard exfolding works, so i'm using the baby brush method.. is this helpful?

i'd like to hear some more things.. My redmarks stay for months now =S

thnx in advance =)

The baby's hair brush method will help a bit and it will also make your skin feel very smooth over time. I don't recommend using the baby brush more than once a day, that is quite sufficient for me.

There is not much else I can think of as you aren't able to buy products or things. If you have apple cider vinegar in the kitchen you might try that (Dilute it first!!!, half water and half vinegar) apply the vinegar solution as a toner to your face after you wash. The acidity helps a bit with cleansing and toning the skin and some people find that it helps fade their red marks, too. You'll smell like a salad, but it really does feel nice on the skin. I would only use that once a day at night. that way no one around you can smell it! :)

Ice kind of works, you can try that. Just get a few ice cubes, wrap them in a CLEAN, DISINFECTED paper towel or something thin enough that allows you to feel the coldness of the ice but your skin is not in direct contact with it. Then just gently press at areas for a minute, and continue for about 10 - 20 minutes, stop immediately if you feel some sort of numb, stinging sensation, it's all common sense on when to stop. Do about once - twice daily.

Do you apply sunscreen? It is vital and you will need to get good sunscreen, SPF 15 if not higher (A good non pore clogging sunscreen suitable for face use, which contains ingredients such as avobenzone, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, tinosorb), as the sun can cause red marks to darken, meaning it will take longer for them to fade, and it could also mean that it will render whatever regime you're on useless.

Gooood luck.

No i don't have apple cider vinegar at home =(..

Does ice really help fading red spots?.. i thought it only helps reducing inflamation with active acne..

I've heard soaking your face in warm salty water helps?

A lot of people get great results from aspirin mask. If you have uncoated aspirin, all you have to do is add a little bit of water to 4-6 aspirins to make a paste, then smear it on your face, wait till it dries and wash off.

have you tried the tape method? you just put scotch tape over the marks and pull. ive never tried it myself but ive heard of other using it.

wtf tape method? :P ....

Ok, this is not going to work.. i'm going to have to find some AHA lotion in holland..

(....Or just burn my face so badly that the redmarks will seem nothing compare to the rest of my face...)