Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweetheart519

Cetaphil antibacterial soap, Neutrogena salicylic acid pads

A know a lot of people swear by Dial for body acne. So I went and checked out the antibacterial agent used in the Dial soap. Then I went over to the Cetaphil section and looked at the antibacterial in the Cetaphil. Same thing, same strength. So I elected to try using the Cetaphil on my shoulders and upper back. I also have been using the Neotrogena Salicylic Acid pads on my shoulders/upper back twice a day. I haven't had any more inflammed pimples since. I'm on an oral antibiotic right now too so that could help, but I was still breaking out until I started this regimen. I've done it about 3 weeks now. It might be worth a try if your bacne is like mine, which is generally 1-3 inflamed pimples at a time but that's it. Although I have had worse in the past. Anyway, the Cetaphil is also probably less irritating than the Dial.

Cetaphil Antibacterial Bar Sensitive Skin Bar is my holy grail of whole body cleansing...and facial cleansing. ;)

Glad you found something that works for u ! :) I am one of the people who love dial anti-bacterial body wash :)and it works 4 me. My opinion, it wasn't just the wash that helped me. I think it is a Communicative of products (all in my sig). I can honestly say I am getting clear ( afraid to say that). For the 1st time in a long daily fight ( for 4 years)! Of research and trail and error. I think I found something that is really working for me. I am still tweaking and adding things in and out. I like dial for a couple of reasons. I like the scent, the active ingredient, how well it suds up and the fact that it is sitting in my bathroom right now and no one has a clue it is for my acne.

LOL totally off your thread sry... I am glad it is working and that you are sharing :) I wish you continued success!! Woohooo :boogie:

Glad you found something that works for u ! :) I am one of the people who love dial anti-bacterial body wash :)and it works 4 me. My opinion, it wasn't just the wash that helped me. I think it is a Communicative of products (all in my sig). I can honestly say I am getting clear ( afraid to say that). For the 1st time in a long daily fight ( for 4 years)! Of research and trail and error. I think I found something that is really working for me. I am still tweaking and adding things in and out. I like dial for a couple of reasons. I like the scent, the active ingredient, how well it suds up and the fact that it is sitting in my bathroom right now and no one has a clue it is for my acne.

LOL totally off your thread sry... I am glad it is working and that you are sharing :) I wish you continued success!! Woohooo :boogie:

I'm glad your routine is working for you too! Congrats! :)

Hey everyone! I recently put up a post regarding good antibacterial soaps for body acne. I've been growing my hair out, which has caused a little break out behind my neck/upper shoulders. It's not severe, but but enough that I know I should be treating it with something. I've been using dial antibacterial soap for about a week now and I don't know...

At first, it seemed to be drying up all my existing pimples, but then after a few days passed, nothing. I don't really see any more improvement. I'm getting so frustrated and upset. I don't know what to do. I'm also treating it with AHA, but it's really not getting any better or worse. What do I do? How long did it take to see full results? My dream is to just put my hair up in a ponytail! :T Please help me. I would really appreciate ANY ADVICE. What have you you all used for light-moderate body acne?