Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SAmRx8

HELP! COME ALL!

Hey everyone,

I need help, figure i turn to the community. I have these red marks for months! really no acne, no bumps! just redmarks that make it look like i have all sort of acne! It sucks really bad, i dont want ppl to see me..i cant take pics with others cuz i have these damn red marks that stick out so much. being on my both cheeks!! Please take a look at the pics, i need all the advice i can get. I used to be on dans regimen but currently on nothing, just a simple cleaners daily. Like i said i have few breakouts just got some few days ago on my forhead, other then that none. just red marks..

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

So ideas anyone?

You can try glycolic peels, or tca peel 12,5%.

they should definetely make them less obvious.

but if you have active acne be careful with this :)

You can use retin-a or some topical glycolic product to clear the red marks too :D

You can try glycolic peels, or tca peel 12,5%.

they should definetely make them less obvious.

but if you have active acne be careful with this :)

You can use retin-a or some topical glycolic product to clear the red marks too :D

well which will be more effiecient? where can i get these peels?

if you never did one peel, I reccomend talk to a dermatologist or aesthetician.

I dont know where you can find the peels :T look around in the forum :)

I never did glycolic or tca peel 12.5%. Just more stronger peels, but the ppl here reccomend these for red marks.

Stronger peels are for scars and stuff, more downtime etc.

good luck :D

Aloette Redness Reduction Calming Creme may help. When they were presenting the product on the local shopping channel, they said it is effective on redness caused by rosacea and by spots left after acne.

Sorry I can't comment on the product because I don't have much redness so I didn't order it.

I have EXACTLY the same thing you have, in EXACTLY the same places. In about April, I had my worst acne breakout ever, I was trying everything to get rid of it, including salicycli acid, toothpaste, the "Dip Method", you name it. I had run out of benzaclin for several months while at college.

In early May, when my face was horrendous with cysts and pimples, redness, etc. I came home and began treatment. I began with Benzaclin after being off for many months, also started Minocycline once a day for three months. I also started using a mild jojoba oil wash bar. In addition, as I have been working everyday this summer, I have been using Bare Escentuals makeup.

Except for "normal" pimples which have popped up here and there, my face has improved a lot since I came home and I no longer have any serious active areas, cysts, or pimples. The redness from months ago remains, and in the past couple days I have changed my regimen to the following:

Morning:

After shower, wash face with Cetaphil, then apply thin layer of Benzaclin. After breakfast, take Minocycline

Daytime: Apply Bare Escentuals makeup, if necessary during the day (meeting people, events, etc)

Evening: Wash face with Cetaphil again, then apply thin layer of Retin-A Micro.

Already I have noticed a dramatic improvement in the redness going away. Hopefully in several weeks it will be even more significant. I have not had any new breakouts or reactions.

You should try this regimen!!!

Take care,

J

I heard putting visine on redmarks fades them for about 3 hours. I tried it myself and it didn't work for me, but for some people it works. I have asian skin.