Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iamthom

Shallow pimples with yellowy puss?

Alright. So i dont know what has changed lately. Ive been using the same regimen since christmas. It was working great, then I ran out of the shaving cream and stopped using the good kind i liked. Got a little worse. Then i figure, hey, Walmart imitation Cetaphil is just as good.....got a little worse. Now ive come to this stage.

Main Topic:

Ive been getting these really shallow pimples on my chin, mostly where the crease/bending of the bottom lip would be. This has always been a tough spot of pimples since you really cant get a good squeeze in and it seems to always make them worse. ANyway, so these pimples. I have a red spot where one forms, if I try to squeeze it, yellow puss comes out. Not like the usual clear puss or even white junkies. Although I get all this puss out, its still red and inflamed. Just tonight I barely even touched it and I could easily squeeze out more puss. Anyone have any idea whats up?

Here are my thoughts:

I use calydril every night (spot treatment) and every morning (all over, take saway shine). Perhaps its over drying my skin and the puss is just trapped excess grease from trying to counter the dryness?

Ive been using less and less lotion. Perhaps this is making my skin produce more oils (thus trapping them there)

I work up a sweat at my job. Is sweat known to cause pimples like these?

Please help! :surprised:

Alright. So i dont know what has changed lately. Ive been using the same regimen since christmas. It was working great, then I ran out of the shaving cream and stopped using the good kind i liked. Got a little worse. Then i figure, hey, Walmart imitation Cetaphil is just as good.....got a little worse. Now ive come to this stage.

Main Topic:

Ive been getting these really shallow pimples on my chin, mostly where the crease/bending of the bottom lip would be. This has always been a tough spot of pimples since you really cant get a good squeeze in and it seems to always make them worse. ANyway, so these pimples. I have a red spot where one forms, if I try to squeeze it, yellow puss comes out. Not like the usual clear puss or even white junkies. Although I get all this puss out, its still red and inflamed. Just tonight I barely even touched it and I could easily squeeze out more puss. Anyone have any idea whats up?

Here are my thoughts:

I use calydril every night (spot treatment) and every morning (all over, take saway shine). Perhaps its over drying my skin and the puss is just trapped excess grease from trying to counter the dryness?

Ive been using less and less lotion. Perhaps this is making my skin produce more oils (thus trapping them there)

I work up a sweat at my job. Is sweat known to cause pimples like these?

Please help! :surprised:

ive had pimples like those, the other night i popped one, i thought i got it good than 10 minutes later i still saw the white stuff, so i popped it again and that was the end of it. however, i use the end of a safety pin, not the sharp part, the circle part, as an extractor and its a lot better than the fingers. also, i think sweat does that to regular pimples, ive had tennis camp all week and ive gotten different pimples than i've ever had