Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

Hi,

been reading some topics about these red marks. I had a huge nasty cystic spot on my nose which i foolishly tried to "pop" -_- after it healed it left a red mark but when i touch it it feels raised; should it be?

its been 3 months since the spot went and i've tried laods of stuff to try and reduce the redness and heal the site such as bio oil, pigment reducing cream, silicone sheets. can anyone else advise other treatments.

thanks

Posted

i think I know what you're talking about, but mine might be worse. They're still a raised bump but all drained and no pain. I just started pricking them with a needle once a week and they seem to go slowly down after that. Nothing else works, I've had one of the bumps for 7 months and I never prick that one since it's so deep down.

Hope I helped a little, just sterlize the needle first (run through a flame) and prick, it'll bleed a little drop and then just let it be.

Posted
i think I know what you're talking about, but mine might be worse. They're still a raised bump but all drained and no pain. I just started pricking them with a needle once a week and they seem to go slowly down after that. Nothing else works, I've had one of the bumps for 7 months and I never prick that one since it's so deep down.

Hope I helped a little, just sterlize the needle first (run through a flame) and prick, it'll bleed a little drop and then just let it be.

instresting, does this heal the site because it looks to me like its still healins, i can see the pores on my nose forming again

Posted

instresting, does this heal the site because it looks to me like its still healins, i can see the pores on my nose forming again

i think it makes the body aware of the prick and heals some of the bump while it's at it. It's a very slow process though! I also prick ancient flat redmarks every once in awhile, gets the body to start workin' :P Just try not to go overboard with the pricking you never know what could happen

Posted

i was just wondering...I am not sure if what I have is a redmark or scar...Its super pink (the redness has died down ALOT from what it was a couple of days ago). I can see the skin kind of starting to form on top of it but when I look far away in the mirror I see the outline of this mark and it being red...do we think this is going to fade with time? I think I am going to start using ACV b/c I do not know what to do anymore. Its kinda big I just want the pink to go away..do you think ACV would help for pink to make it more the color of my natural skin...?

thankss

Posted

has anyone else tried this pricking method? i'm a little skeptical the red mark is slightly raised u can feel it if u rub the site with your finger. would pricking it really reduce the size? or trying other methods first?

it has been a good 3 months chances of it returning to normal is slime so its time to treat the site as it makes me look like i have a constant spot -_-

Posted
has anyone else tried this pricking method? i'm a little skeptical the red mark is slightly raised u can feel it if u rub the site with your finger. would pricking it really reduce the size? or trying other methods first?

it has been a good 3 months chances of it returning to normal is slime so its time to treat the site as it makes me look like i have a constant spot -_-

eh, it's been working for me. whether you want to try it or not is all up to you :)