Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hawkeye07

How much has acne F**ked up your summer?

Well i figured i'd make this because it's something im dealing with this right this second. Most summers i'd be outside everyday meeting girls, hanging out with girls, dating girls, etc. Now i'm afraid to leave my house. It hurts the most because i used to be so social, now i look back at last summer and remeber how great it was. Thats what tides me over, and the hope that one day ill be walking and ill get struck by lighting and my acne will disappear. Come'on don't lie, we all have stupid hopes like these. But eventually reality will hit you...like a brick. Your mirror will become your worst enemy, your acne meds will be your guardian, but hey if you see the amount of irresponsible guardians neglecting the people there watching over, you can understand this metaphore. Somedays you feel why am i even taking this? it will never work. Other days you stare at your products and say buddy your my escape, do me good. Then you wake up, disappointed as f**k when you see your reflection. All day i sit and think what happened to me? i wish i could just wake up without this motherfu**ing sh** on my face. I mean its not the physical pain thats so bad about it, i've experianced farrrr worse, but its the emotional pain, which feels like somebody took a tireiron too your confidence, or somebody is scraping away your socialization skills with a wallpaper remover. As sick this sounds it would make me feel better too know that somebody else knows what i'm going through. Sometimes i wish selling your soul to the devil for something actually worked...cause if it did you could bet your ass i'd have sold it 1000 times over. Anyways, thanks for reading this anybody who did, and i wouldn't mind hearing about other peoples f**ked up summers

peace.

i feel like you except i never had the social/dating experiences. all i've been doing is school (summer college courses), work 28 hours/week, and sit around the house being depressed.

Not only my summers, my life bro...... Hang in there, im in the same situation as you, check my first post i might as well be your .org twin...

Not only my summers, my life bro...... Hang in there, im in the same situation as you, check my first post i might as well be your .org twin...

Well i figured i'd make this because it's something im dealing with this right this second. Most summers i'd be outside everyday meeting girls, hanging out with girls, dating girls, etc. Now i'm afraid to leave my house. It hurts the most because i used to be so social, now i look back at last summer and remeber how great it was. Thats what tides me over, and the hope that one day ill be walking and ill get struck by lighting and my acne will disappear. Come'on don't lie, we all have stupid hopes like these. But eventually reality will hit you...like a brick. Your mirror will become your worst enemy, your acne meds will be your guardian, but hey if you see the amount of irresponsible guardians neglecting the people there watching over, you can understand this metaphore. Somedays you feel why am i even taking this? it will never work. Other days you stare at your products and say buddy your my escape, do me good. Then you wake up, disappointed as f**k when you see your reflection. All day i sit and think what happened to me? i wish i could just wake up without this motherfu**ing sh** on my face. I mean its not the physical pain thats so bad about it, i've experianced farrrr worse, but its the emotional pain, which feels like somebody took a tireiron too your confidence, or somebody is scraping away your socialization skills with a wallpaper remover. As sick this sounds it would make me feel better too know that somebody else knows what i'm going through. Sometimes i wish selling your soul to the devil for something actually worked...cause if it did you could bet your ass i'd have sold it 1000 times over. Anyways, thanks for reading this anybody who did, and i wouldn't mind hearing about other peoples f**ked up summers

peace.

i feel like my life is over. i feel like i'm doomed forever. i just hate looking at myself :(.

...i'm afraid to leave my house. It hurts the most because i used to be so social, now i look back at last summer and remeber how great it was...

Thats what tides me over, and the hope that one day ill be walking and ill get struck by lighting and my acne will disappear.

I'm staying in right now while I await (ordered)sunscreen, & address some issues...It sucks. :(

Fucked mine up big time. I had lots of confidence going in. No acne, now I am still socially active - but I can't go up to random ppl anymore...getting clear again..things are looking good.

Hey man i know exactly where your coming from.....I'm only 17 so i hope its just like puberty and i will grow out of it but who knows, ive still been going out just not as much as id like due to acne....Im normally very sociable and outgoing and now I just feel like sort of blahh

I have the same problem as you, Hawkeye. I even think about stupid stuff about getting rid of it.. Like taking a pill that killed me in 10 years but got rid of all my acne. I wouldn't think twice about taking it.

Yeah, it's ****ed up. Hope you feel better someday.

EDIT: are you allowed to swear on these boards? I just said "the f word" and it didn't censor it. I just decided I'd edit it in case a mod did something.

Guest The Effendi

At least you got some memories, I haven't had a regular, fun summer

since I was...............................................10? Oh man that sucks. :rolleyes:

Probably everyone here knows how you feel, and there's still some summer

left :)

wow i feel exactly the same way....i hate my summer ..my acne has gotten so bad that i rarely go out and when i do, im always self-conscious about the way i look...really sucks cause it feels like im wasting my life away..

curse acne to death lol

scarp the 'summer' in your title and replace it with 'life'. that would be a more appropriate title for me

Sigh, I enjoyed social spotlight up to Spring, but then acne brokeout, and summer came... It's like pouring away a flame with wind blowing over it.