• Vinegar - White
    • Vinegar - Apple Cider
    • Head and Shoulders Shampoo
    • Accutane
    • Other Brand-Name Body Wash
    • Emu/Jojoba/TeaTree/Other Oils
    • Salt Water + Sun
    • Glycolic Acid

Just so we can get an idea about how each method performs versus body acne. Thanks! And vote away.

*If your option is not listed, please list it in a reply to this thread!*

Just so we can get an idea about how each method performs versus body acne. Thanks! And vote away.

Let me know if there's any other popular options I need to add!

I would also add, I use something else that is not listed and I will tell you what it is

I would also add, I use something else that is not listed and I will tell you what it is

Thanks Molly! I just found out that you can't edit poll options after posting, yikes. I edited the post though!

Thanks Molly! I just found out that you can't edit poll options after posting, yikes. I edited the post though!

Sure no problem :) frozen packs of vegetables or fruit as a cold compress has helped me a lot. Starting Dans regimen is starting to help. Although, its gonna take me a century to get used to. It really hurts my face! Evoclin (which is not part of dans regimen, its a prescription drug) has also helped with my acne. I am not getting cystic pimples and my scars have lightened partially due to the evoclin and partially due to just time. Im starting Puritans Fish Oil tomorrow to which should help. I :pray: that it does. Nice meeting you copilot! :wavey: I gotta go to bed. Im exhausted! Enjoy the rest of your evening

I must say that I'm quite surprised that there's only one vote for Head and Shoulders so far, versus four for BP. I thought that H&S had a pretty good success rate? Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. :(

BP is what works best for me. Ive only tried one other type which is sialic acid but that didnt have much of an effect for me.

None of those. What worked for me is diet and supplements. Before I tried that the aspirin mask was very helpful. I used it as a scrub instead and did my whole upper body.