Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've smoked to the maximums and to the minimums, meaning pretty much that i've done it multiple times a day to minimum times a year. it's hard to say if either time was better, however over indulgence is really not the point. it's fun to go through life on a kind of high, but after a while it gets stale. it's hard to leave marijuana because it's such an event to smoke, get high, then enjoy with such ease and relaxation, but it's just another substance in the world.

think, if you go on one rollercoaster you are scared to death of the first time will be the most intense, if you went on it the next day it'd be a little less intense, but still fun, this would continue until after many days you wouldn't find the rollercoaster surprising at all. it's the same with weed, eventually you'll just be doing it and not really gaining anything from it, it's better effects probably have wasted away and now you're just getting sleepy and hungry. going through life on a weed-high can be hard, but you know what, there are people who do it. in my experience i've found it's best to keep it to a manageable level, around once a week or so.

i've smoked to the maximums and to the minimums, meaning pretty much that i've done it multiple times a day to minimum times a year. it's hard to say if either time was better, however over indulgence is really not the point. it's fun to go through life on a kind of high, but after a while it gets stale. it's hard to leave marijuana because it's such an event to smoke, get high, then enjoy with such ease and relaxation, but it's just another substance in the world.

think, if you go on one rollercoaster you are scared to death of the first time will be the most intense, if you went on it the next day it'd be a little less intense, but still fun, this would continue until after many days you wouldn't find the rollercoaster surprising at all. it's the same with weed, eventually you'll just be doing it and not really gaining anything from it, it's better effects probably have wasted away and now you're just getting sleepy and hungry. going through life on a weed-high can be hard, but you know what, there are people who do it. in my experience i've found it's best to keep it to a manageable level, around once a week or so.

MARIJUANA Is not bad at all its just a plant

....Drugs are something you cook or add other things to

Legalize

of course its not bad, as long as you treat it responsibly the only thing bad about it is the fact that its illegal. i dont think of weed (or ecstasy or coke or speed or any of the other drugs i enjoy for that matter) as being any different to having a cup of coffee. its not doing you any harm if you are responsible about it. but if you overdo it then its unhealthy. keep healthy and only do it once in a while and its not even an issue.. hell even cheeseburgers can be dangerous in excess but that doesnt mean you shouldnt enjoy them in moderation :D

Ive just had a thought

Accutane is more harmful then weed.

In the eternal words of Necro (i think thats his name) CASE CLOSED

Guest you're_a_fucking_idiot
Its illegal cause there is a bad stigma with regards to marijuana and most governments know that if they legalized it then they would loose tons of votes, n all they really care about it getting re-elected.

If it where legal then it could be controlled and would be a lot more pure and cause much less damage when smoked, eating it causes a lot less damage then drinking or smoking cigarettes.

There are a lot of other benefits about the stuff that most ppl don't know

Do you seriously expect people to digest the statement that Governments wont legalise marijuana purely because they believe it will lose too many votes? And even if they do, have you ever considered the notion that the illegality of the drug is justified?

Comparing marijuana's illegality to other drugs such as alcohol and cigarettes is weak argument. Just because two other ridiculously unhealthy substances are legal does not qualify legalising another as okay.

I'm thinking your name is about the only thing that correlates to any logic in your post, and that's simply because it's pretty predictable that you'd be supporting marijuana with the username Weedman!

Actually marijuana is a LOT less harmful then alcohol and a LOT lest harmful the cigarettes.

Also the government top priority is to be re-elected, that is its only concern, there is no government in the world that will sacrifice an election for the general good of the country.

And even though marijuana has some bad effects, making it legal would allow the government to control its use much more than it is now. It would make the stuff more pure, thus reducing drastically the hazards of using it, it would take the dealers off the streets, so you don't end up buying 12th hand marijuana. If it becomes legal then it doesn't nesseceralily mean that more ppl will use it, cause if a person doesn't want to make use of the stuff now, then they wont want to even after its legal, seriously even though its illegal it isn't preventing anyone from buying and using, its just making it all undercover and uncontrollable

Firstly, Governments don't get re-elected based solely on their stance towards marijuana legalisation, it's a little more complex than that.

By legalising marujuana, you allow it to become a mainstream product. The demand for it will absolutely rise, and eventually you'll most certainly get people realising its marketability. This may cancel out the 'dealers' you speak of, but you can bet your bottom dollar that you'll see a new age dealer breaking into the market. And by making it legal, it sends out a message that marijuana use is okay, and accepted by society as a majority. That's not a good thing.

And of course its illegality prevents people from buying it. Do you think that no one has ever considered purchasing marijuana, but decided against it due to the risk of infringing the law? And can you honestly sit there and say that no-one who wouldn't buy it as an illegal substance, would re-consider if it were made legal?

I don't like drugs, not because I give a damn if someone wants to be high on anything, but because I live in a country completely ruined by the drug trade and I can't respect anyone who supports that type of business. Maybe if it was legal it wouldn't be so harmful.

So yeah, if you smoke pot, be ethical, grow your own.

Personally, I have a condition in which I take pills that make me a little high. I hate it, so even if the drug trade didn't cause thousands of deaths and ruin societies, I don't think I'd do it. To each his own.

To put it this way civilizations have been smoking canibis for thousands of years, and there have neevr been any deaths from overdose of marijuana. HOW the fuck are people going to say it is dangerous in comparison to deaths caused by tobacco and drinking and driving caused by alcohol comsumption. I smoke weed once a week and Im doing well in life. Have a decent job, friends and am currently competling my 3rd year of university. SO overall weed is not bad in my opinion and if anyone feels like trying it I would recommend it.

it makes things things complicated so you enjoy simple things in life more than you should and completely avoid complex things altogether. Even if your sooo smart that it doesn't slow things down much to have any bad effect, just know that you would have done it even better.

Though the above is mostly the case, there are times when the mind goes berserk, thoughts flying all over the place, rupture, chaos, illusions. In some of these cases, the chillax plant from gods own garden helps a great deal.

It also makes food taste better, and music sound better. Again.. this is not good. Your not going to eat healthy food all the sudden, because if you figure out carrots taste better, you will want to try cheesecake to see how much better that would taste, and guess which people choose. Now music is the same, even if you completely suck at playing the piano, you will think you have so much feeling and emotion in the way you play... when you don't. You would record things one night, feel good about it, wake up and be like wtf is this avg shiaat.

In summary, its not quite an enhancement drug, more of a chillax drug, it kind of intriduces some white noise (so to speak) in your brain to fog and calm your thoughts.

Depending on the strand however, any of what I said can change to the better, a lot better. For example, tense muscles can indeed get loose, more focus in the mind, better decisions can actually be made, sex feels awesome, that's for sure.

And one thing is true, even for avg weed, you will be laughing the hell out of you. You will not be shy, you can laugh without holding anything back, using the full extent of your facial muscles to express yourself.

This topic has strayed too much from pot's relationship with acne.