Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I wrote a thread a long time ago about using dermablend but didn't like it b/c it is so hard to apply. Does anyone know whats an easy makeup to apply? I have a lot of red marks / brown marks and am asian. I tried using Pan Stik ultra creamy makeup but that didn't work well..

I also see this

http://www.themenpen.com/index.htm

and wonder if this is good because it seems easy to apply. If i just use this concealer, would i need to add anything else or would this be the only thing i need?

Try using Women'sMakeup Ithink the Mens Makeup line is ridiculously over priced and coverage isn't good!!

For Over the Counter Revlon's Colorstay as well as Physician's Formula Liquid formulations are good for full coverage!!

Physician's formula Mineral powder is great for light-medium coverage.

I use Everyday Minerals for a light-medium coverage, If I want heavy i switch brushes to apply minerals

Yeah, just opt for drugstore brands (or just "normal" make up). Also, I've heard M.A.C is actually appropriate for men, too - although it's designated as a female line, many males use it.

If you really think about it, there is no such thing as "make up for men" - make up IS make up. Men's make up isn't goin to have some special effects or anything. Many claim to offer "undetectable coverage" - same damn thing - a ton of regular cosmetics have that feature too. Females want to have make up that is undetectable, too - who wants to walk out the front door looking all caked up? No one. And yeah, I've heard make up targeted for men is ridiculously expensive.

MAC actually did a collection awhile back featured around men, with produtcts for men =) And that way you can get a really good color match. And don't be worried about going either, A few guys actually work there and everyone i've ever went to has been super nice. Good luck!

I like Hide N Highlight from Morgen Schick . For more details, Click Here .

I use a stiff very small brush to dap the product on each blemish. Then I use the brush provided with the product to blend each spot really well. Also, 2 shades are available to mix and match to your complexion (for example, you can dip the brush once in one color and twice in the other color and apply to the face). Simple as pie.

By the way, there's a Whisper Set Powder to set the application. I use a good silicone primer so I don't need to set the application.