Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So Ive got this pimple beside my lip and its really annoying. Every night, it comes to a whitehead, and I squeeze it, and a tiny bit of pus comes out. Every morning I wake up and it has come to a head again and I squeeze it again, and a tiny bit of pus comes out again. Ive been putting this Differen stuff on it, but its proven ineffective. It hurts a little bit, and is really unsightly, does anyone know how I can get rid of this thing!?

Thanks in advance.

after a really warm shower while your skin is soft. squeeze the sucker out again! but this time even if you see only a little pus come out. there's still the root. so squeeze it again until you get the root out. squeeze it a little hard. and then put that differen that u have over the expose pore. but make sure you dojn't get the pus anywhere else on your face when you squeeze it. cuz it'll just create new pimples

Heres the problem, Ive tried squeezing it after a shower, and I ended up squeezing so hard I made my skin around the pimple REALLY red and I must have got off some of the top layer. It seems like squeezing isnt a solution.

Heres the problem, Ive tried squeezing it after a shower, and I ended up squeezing so hard I made my skin around the pimple REALLY red and I must have got off some of the top layer. It seems like squeezing isnt a solution.

That happened to me with a pimple this morning. Use Dans bp for pimples like that

Yep. Topical antibiotic or bacteriostatic is better treatment than squeezing the life out of your skin. Try a dab of antibiotic ointment or cream and a bandaid overnight.

i always get one or 2 around my lip. what i do is i go to my phisician and he pops all my pimples with a scalpel. although it is not a cure, it gets rid of of annoying pimples and big undergrounders because he gets it right at the root.