Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spotarella

MASSIVE OUTBREAK on upper back/shoulders

its never happened before, ive only been affected in the face before.... but every week or two my shoulders/back and also my chest (and between my breasts) break out they're very red, sore and produce whiteheads its yucky and with warm weather coming i have limited tops to wear covering them up... i dont know the cause but maybe others have experienced this they can share their story... might help??

thanks

spotarella

That's the case with me, my acne traveled from my face to my back, shoulders and chest as i aged. IF it's beginning to get really bad on the back then It definitely isn't going away anytime soon so make sure you start seeing help. When my acne started on my back i thought it's goin to go away since i suffered from facial acne for about 5 years, but i was wrong, it's still haunting me today at 21.

its never happened before, ive only been affected in the face before.... but every week or two my shoulders/back and also my chest (and between my breasts) break out they're very red, sore and produce whiteheads its yucky and with warm weather coming i have limited tops to wear covering them up... i dont know the cause but maybe others have experienced this they can share their story... might help??

thanks

spotarella

you need an antibiotic like cloxacillin sodium 500mg 4 times a day on empty stomach for 1-2 weeks max. make sure you are not allergic to penacillin before taking it.