Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ello

does anyone feel no one cares anymore

these days i dont think any one carse about me and my skin problem. i 've had it so long it dosent matter anymore.since i was 8 years old to 8 years later today. theres no reason to buy more producs because you skin is gonna look like shit forever. they dont care about how my child hood was ruined and how fucked my brain is by it. nothing happened. i was always this way. and im going to be this way forever. my family has clear skin. im the only one with the acne and brown spots covering my face. its mild but it hurts and is freaking everywhere. i look like a dalmatian and they stopped giving a shit because i complain about it to much. no shit i complain who like looking spotty and lumpy? i dont want to sit here day after day looking like this but i feel like theyve given up hope on me ever looking pretty. [/rant]

People with acne don't tend to realise how much if affects a person.

My family have no idea how depressed it makes me.

yeah ure right. my fam stopped caring..

but u know what ... fuck them. just get on accutane. Then after that do some photofacials.. to clear up the scarring/redness