Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

If You Love Shoes, Read Here :)

Hey I was just wondering if you guys wear replacement insoles in your shoes. I had been wearing Aetrex insoles but Ive been wearing them for over and year and they dont fit in all my shoes. I bought Spenco Replacement Insoles today and they are wonderful! Theyre supposed to help with body alignment. Hopefully, my knees wont hurt as much. Im so excited! What about you guys, do you wear replacement insoles or you just wear the insoles that come with the shoes?

I wear custom orthotics in my runners (the shoes I wearALL the time) and just the regualr insoles inmy other casula shoes.

I tried the ball-of-the-foot pads in high heels once but they were junk.

I wear custom orthotics in my runners (the shoes I wearALL the time) and just the regualr insoles inmy other casula shoes.

I know this topic is kinda boring but BUMP

No one replied.. let it be.. this is the Cosmetics and Style board, not the all about Molly board :rolleyes: if people cared, they would reply.

I know this topic is kinda boring but BUMP

No one replied.. let it be.. this is the Cosmetics and Style board, not the all about Molly board :rolleyes: if people cared, they would reply.

I use the insoles that come with the shoes, so..no special insoles for me.

although, I would love to be "Gellin" while my kids are screamin and yellin.. :razz: ...those gel insoles really do look comfy.

When you say you wear custom orthotics you mean the ones your podiatrist made for you, right?

When you say you wear custom orthotics you mean the ones your podiatrist made for you, right?

eh. owned anyway

Haha.. AGREED.. and I'd say at least 9 times out of 10 someone quotes my post and she reads it.. so suck it Molly ;)

I'm a big fan of Superfeet insoles. They're more expensive than a lot of other ones, but they work really well for me.

And to the rest of you all, for pity's sake, if you don't like reading a particular user's posts, just DON'T READ THEM. You're not interested in shoes or insoles? Fine – move on! But don't clog the thread with posting just for the sake of harassing someone you don't like. There are other users who DO want to read these posts.

I'm a big fan of Superfeet insoles. They're more expensive than a lot of other ones, but they work really well for me.

And to the rest of you all, for pity's sake, if you don't like reading a particular user's posts, just DON'T READ THEM. You're not interested in shoes or insoles? Fine – move on! But don't clog the thread with posting just for the sake of harassing someone you don't like. There are other users who DO want to read these posts.

I have a pair of the Black ones in my Docs right now, but I think the (new) Berry ones would be better for my arches.

My #1 goal for this weekend is to find and buy at least one pair of new shoes that fit and are comfortable for walking long distances. These Docs are... yikes, they're almost 12 years old. No wonder there's no cushioning left in the soles.

My husband – who would wear blue jeans and a black t-shirt every day, if he had his choice – has a larger wardrobe and more shoes than I do. That's just wrong. :D

I have a pair of the Black ones in my Docs right now, but I think the (new) Berry ones would be better for my arches.

My #1 goal for this weekend is to find and buy at least one pair of new shoes that fit and are comfortable for walking long distances. These Docs are... yikes, they're almost 12 years old. No wonder there's no cushioning left in the soles.

My husband – who would wear blue jeans and a black t-shirt every day, if he had his choice – has a larger wardrobe and more shoes than I do. That's just wrong. :D

funsince1983: why r u so mean spirited? isnt the world harsh enough, esp for pll like us with acne? we're supposed to inspire a positive outlook in eachother, i think u should straighten your priorities