Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will we ever be able to accept how we look? Will we ever be happy? Are we destined for misery?

I'm getting to the breaking point... I hate seeing my ugly face everyday.

Will we ever be able to accept how we look? Will we ever be happy? Are we destined for misery?

why are you always such a downer???

i understand how you feel though. it's more a mindset than anything else, so yes, yes, and no.

why are you always such a downer???

i understand how you feel though. it's more a mindset than anything else, so yes, yes, and no.

its not vain... its being normal. i hate other things about myself other than my skin. i feel like God screwed me over.

i have a question for dog.. y is it that you sound like youre coverd in acne? last time i saw youre pictures they werent as bad becouse you always post a topic on how you hate youre life n s*** when its not as bad as how other ppl got it

Self pity really doesn't do much. Change how you think, and it will change how you feel.

Or, don't accept it (meaning keep looking for a way to make it better), but spend some time working on those other things you don't like about yourself. Focus on something that you might have more success with than the skin problems, and get some confidence back.

i cant do anything to cure the things that i hate about myself. there all caused by genetics :\.

Then its obviously time for a change.... A "FresH" start... ITs what im doing, think what everyone will think the next time they meet the "new" you.... its kind ofa gay movie but if youve seen "Just Friends" then you can better understand what im talking about, well basically its a fat kid in highschool that no one talks to and everyone picks on him because hes a fatass... Well 10 years down the road he comes back and hes way better off than everyone else

Ive been through allota rough things in mylife that you probably couldnt understand or fathom.... You think your lifes hard, there are millions of kids that would do anything to change places with you.... Bottom line, make the most out of your life

i know people have it worse then me. i just always compare myself to those who have it better than me. :\

.... its kind ofa gay movie but if youve seen "Just Friends" then you can better understand what im talking about, well basically its a fat kid in highschool that no one talks to and everyone picks on him because hes a fatass... Well 10 years down the road he comes back and hes way better off than everyone else

It can always get better and we can change our attitute (which I haven't alltough I try cause I'm so ugly and have ugly scars alltough I'm really pretty), but I hope others can and get out of this misery. But then again nothing is black or white

i can be happy when i accept myself

i can never accept myself

i can never be happy :(

You come here everyday posting on your crap life while you never take the initiative to improve other area's in your life which you can feel good about. There's more to life then how you look. Fuck self-acceptance, go out & do something, anything.