Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
M & N

HEY!!! DOES THIS WORK FOR CYSTS AND UNDERGROUND PIMPLES?.....

HEY!!

DOES HYDROCORTIZONE AND ASPRIN WORK FOR THE CYSTS AND UNDERGROUND PIMPLES.......I GOT A HUGE MONSTER ON MY CHIN AND ITS PAINFUL..ITS NOT ON THE SURFACE......SO I CANT TREAT IT WITH 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE

Ice is really helpful for reducing inflamation. Also, taking Aleve or ibuprofin may work better than taking aspirin. You might try spot treating with the BP anyway - it does penetrate the skin and will help kill the bacteria in the cyst (as well as help dry things out). You might also try alternating the BP with neosporin cream (the white cream, not the ointment) It also helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflamation.

Ice is really helpful for reducing inflamation. Also, taking Aleve or ibuprofin may work better than taking aspirin. You might try spot treating with the BP anyway - it does penetrate the skin and will help kill the bacteria in the cyst (as well as help dry things out). You might also try alternating the BP with neosporin cream (the white cream, not the ointment) It also helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflamation.

thank you so much.......its really painful and i want it to go away...

thank you so much.......its really painful and i want it to go away...

If you do ice it, only leave the ice on for a few minutes at a time. You might also want to put the ice in a plastic baggie so the ice isn't directly touching your skin. You can leave it on for a few minutes, then take it off for a bit, then put it on again for a few minutes. Just don't freeze your skin.