Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dejaclairevoyant

For those who are still suffering-

Cyph - Yes most are pretty small.

Kizmatica - yes they are the same.

Autonomous - I'm sick of debates on whether the stones are real or not. To be honest, I'm one of the bigger backers of the flush and I don't care if they're real or not, to me that's irrelevent outside of the context of Hulda Clark / the diehard promoters that hate conventional medicine. To me the ONLY thing that matters is the results, whether it helps your ailments or not.

I have never lost a ton of weight from flushing..maybe a few pounds.

And I keep trying to point out, you DONT fast for that long. You just have to be emptied out so the stones have a clear path to come out, and so you dont feel nauseated during the cleanse. The most important thing is you DONT eat any fat prior to the flush.

Most people have given up on topical treatmeans like benzoyl peroxide, which like you said has been "proven" to be the best acne fighter blah blah.. For most people Bp didnt work or get satisfactory results. Thus people go to more "NATURAL" methods to help treat themselves. People lose trust in doctors etc etc.

How have the results been for you guys? I'm skeptical but have my mind open. Is it like that colon cleanse where it actually creates the problem (the plaque) and then the body removes it, so in effect you feel as though the product removed what was already in the body?

My main care is results, what happened to your skin after, how much did it improve?

And also are there any threads or articles or resources on this I can read too?

Thanks guys :)

www.curezone.com

Check out the "liver flush support forum" located on the right side somewhere in the list. Also the link "cleansing" on the top should have liver flush resources.

My skin improved I say....at least 70% and usually stays clear weeks after flushing. The only time I get zits at all anymore is a couple small ones during a]times of intense stress b]prior to my menstral cycle . The zits I do get also seem to heal much faster. I used to get big cysts that would last weeks without healing.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the feedback. And also cyph, you are on to something too. Fasting is great, or even if it's not fasting, but trying to eat just enough to be full of energy and not more than we can live on, really does benefit a lot. I try to eat just enough to be content through the day but never more, as little as possible. And be sure to avoid refined sugars, yeast, and dairy for sure.

Please, can anyone answer? are all epsom salts the same? i mean, the ones that people use as in the bath are the same as the ones we are going to be drinking for the flush right? I just wanna make sure i buy the right thing.

Cyph - Yes most are pretty small.

Kizmatica - yes they are the same.

Autonomous - I'm sick of debates on whether the stones are real or not. To be honest, I'm one of the bigger backers of the flush and I don't care if they're real or not, to me that's irrelevent outside of the context of Hulda Clark / the diehard promoters that hate conventional medicine. To me the ONLY thing that matters is the results, whether it helps your ailments or not.

Fair enough, so does it help?

I've done 3 flushes so far and can say that I've seen a definite improvement in my skin. I did one flush about 4 months ago, one about 2 weeks ago, and 1 yesterday.

The most significant change that I've noticed is in healing time. The pimples that I do get heal much faster than they used to. A pimple that might have taken a week to disappear now only takes a few days. My body acne has also seen a noticeable improvement. I am 100% sure that this improvement has to do with flushing and taking liver enhancing herbs (been taking them for two weeks, if anyone would like the ones I'm taking please ask.) My skin is also less oily since I started flushing.

I've only done 3 flushes and I am satisfied with the results thus far. I am going to continue flushing hopefully until I am clear. I really do believe that this works. Maybe not for the reasons some people think it does (in my experience you never get out "stones", but rather green gobby balls which are quite obviously not olive oil and woody looking chaff, which I have never seen come out of me before) but I don't really care how it works, as long as it works. Does anyone really care why or how BP works for some?

Honestly, what have you got to lose. People here are willing to cut out carbs, sugar, milk from their diets, drink apple cider vinegar, spend 30 minutes every morning and every evening patiently rubbing cream into their faces, and in some cases even apply their own pee topically!

I mean geez, all you've got to do to liver flush is not eat for half a day, drink some olive oil and epsom salts, and be prepared to visit the washroom often the next day.

And hey, if it does work, you can eat whatever you want and not have to put a bunch of crap on your face everyday!

Do you really have to do the parasite cleansing program? It sounds stupid and unnecessary

Stupid? Unneccessary?

If you think removing worms and other parasites from your body is unneccesary, go ahead and skip it. To each their own I guess. :think:

Mattthecat you seem to be having similar results as myself. Healing time is the most noticable change!

Honestly, what have you got to lose. People here are willing to cut out carbs, sugar, milk from their diets, drink apple cider vinegar, spend 30 minutes every morning and every evening patiently rubbing cream into their faces, and in some cases even apply their own pee topically!

I mean geez, all you've got to do to liver flush is not eat for half a day, drink some olive oil and epsom salts, and be prepared to visit the washroom often the next day.

And hey, if it does work, you can eat whatever you want and not have to put a bunch of crap on your face everyday!

Dude...been saying that for 3 years on this board. Not sure *WHY* people think they can live their entire lives cutting all that stuff from their diet permanently, but if you can get clear from flushing (and other detoxifying methods), then by all means do it and live a normal life!!!

Glad it's working for ya!!

To me the ONLY thing that matters is the results, whether it helps your ailments or not.

What good are the "results" if they don't help your ailments?

Im doing this tonight....i've got the stuff now, and its easy enough, and its pretty much hit or miss, so why the hell not?

Sweet, interested to hear how your experience goes.

On a side note I got my humaworm pills today! oh yea! popped 2 caps before dinner. Now Im hoping to see some cool worms in the toilet in a few days like R.S. haha

To me the ONLY thing that matters is the results, whether it helps your ailments or not.

What good are the "results" if they don't help your ailments?

I think he meant the only thing that matter is whether it helps your ailments or not...

Please, can anyone answer? are all epsom salts the same? i mean, the ones that people use as in the bath are the same as the ones we are going to be drinking for the flush right? I just wanna make sure i buy the right thing.

Im sorry I forgot to answer your question.

Yes you use any epsoms salts that you buy in the carton at the drug store. The ones you use for the bath.

Ive been finished for a couple hours now...so i'll see what happens in the next couple days.

P.S. epsom salts are DISGUSTING

Yes they are. Try putting them into capsules. Ive never done it any other way.

Ive been finished for a couple hours now...so i'll see what happens in the next couple days.

P.S. epsom salts are DISGUSTING

Yes they are. Try putting them into capsules. Ive never done it any other way.

Yeah i'll definitely take that advice next time, just need to find somewhere to buy them. Oil mix was tolerable, especially half-frozen and with a straw, but the epsom salts were a nightmare lol

Why do you have to be metal free? I have braces currently, I guess I can't do this then? Also are there other things I can't do with braces that correlate to this? I think I read this before and can't remember if there are other things maybe laser treatments?? Or is this the only thing?

I would go ahead and try it with braces if it were me. I dont personally believe everything Clark says. She also says you will have "the worst night of your life" if you dont take ornithine. Ive never had any problems sleeping.

I would go ahead and try it with braces if it were me. I dont personally believe everything Clark says. She also says you will have "the worst night of your life" if you dont take ornithine. Ive never had any problems sleeping.

Yeah I agree, Clark isn't good for anything but the flush directions, most of what else she says is stupid if you ask me. I think somewhere on there she says your supposed to keep flushing until you get out like 2000 stones?!?! Are you serious? Are we trying to fill a sandbox or what...where is your body storing all that?

I didn't pass stones by the way.(not that I care)

Oh and I dont see how braces could possibly affect you flushing your liver...makes no sense to me and im not sure she (Clark) gave any explanation behind that, so I say just do it.