Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kat1711

Anyone tried this?

Has anyone ever tried DERMAdoctor Faux Fillment Instant Topical Line Filler to temporarily "plump" your scars? It is expensive, but here is the claim:

"Rapid filling and smoothing of deep wrinkle lines (smile and frown lines, vertical lip lines; neck and décolleté creases) and subtle acne scars. Results typically last for twenty-four to thirty-six hours."

I'm desperately looking for something that will improve my skin for my wedding day! Has anyone tried this for acne scars?

Hyaluronic acid supposedly does the same, topical application or taken internally as a supplement.

Someone's log (I unfortunately do not remember whose) stated that they were taking topical and oral hyaluronic acid...when she stopped, her wrinkles and scars weren't as softened. She noticed an improvement while taking the supplement and topical. I hate my memory. I should remember who that was, but all I can remember is the statement. Grrrrrr.

Hyaluronic acid supposedly does the same, topical application or taken internally as a supplement.

Someone's log (I unfortunately do not remember whose) stated that they were taking topical and oral hyaluronic acid...when she stopped, her wrinkles and scars weren't as softened. She noticed an improvement while taking the supplement and topical. I hate my memory. I should remember who that was, but all I can remember is the statement. Grrrrrr.

I hope it wasn't actually worse than before when she stopped taking it! If it just went back to normal, I wouldn't mind. The little blurb I read about this product is that it gives a temporary improvement that last 24-36 hours per application. Anyway, I did order it and I'll report back how it works when I try it out.