Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Got the DKR cleanser today. I'm going to reserve my official judgement, the kind I'd post on the treatment ratings, for 10-14 days, but . . .

I've just used it once, but so far it's my favorite cleanser I've ever tried. I was extremely greasy when I washed with it. (I saw it was en route and waited to shower until it arrived.) It completely removed the oil slick, but actually left me feeling moisturized, enough so that I was able to drastically reduce the amount of moisturizer I used today. I've used much harsher soaps that couldn't remove that much grease that well. I now have no qualms about its potential to remove makeup in the future.

Woo-hoo! :dance:

Oh, some spilled out during shipment. :( So, it was kinda messy opening it. And, if it ends up being my favorite cleanser ever, I lost some of my favorite cleanser ever (~1/5 of the bottle). :( I don't know if the shippers were stupid with it or that it's an inherent flaw in the bottle. I just thought I'd give everybody a heads up.

Oh, again. I like that it came with 2 caps. I like the pump for actually using it and plan to use the flip cap to travel with. I didn't pick up on this when I bought it. I thought it just came with a pump.

The bottle is cute, too, in a still unisex way. It's way less flashy and annoying than some others. I do like the idea of the black and white bottles, too, though. Simple. Chic.

I've been trying it out for the first time just this past week, and I agree with you, it is a wonderful cleanser. I'm holding out on a full review until I've made a bigger dent in the bottle, but so far so good. I think I'm going to try using it for my armpits and legs as a shaving cream, lol.

I've been trying it out for the first time just this past week, and I agree with you, it is a wonderful cleanser. I'm holding out on a full review until I've made a bigger dent in the bottle, but so far so good. I think I'm going to try using it for my armpits and legs as a shaving cream, lol.

It is a very nice texture for that . . .

I just wanted to update that, so far, it's doing what I was most hoping for when I bought it: eliminating the irritation formerly caused by cleansing, so, afterwards, Duac doesn't have any irritation to multiply exponentially anymore.

This might be function of not drying me out, which makes me annoyingly greasy within 45 minutes, but . . . I sure do wish that store-bought blotting papers were cheaper.

the cleanser is fantastic. i was using a vichy cleanser as a substitute the other week and i ended up going back. the bottle lasts forever, im not even half done and its been 4 months.

I feel like I'm going through it too quickly.:(

But I use it as a bodywash. And I shower 3x per day. I only need 3 pumps for my entire body (I'm a petite woman.), but multiplied by 3 . . .

Oh well, I don't mind ordering more, since I'm obviously using more than the average consumer, it's definitely in the running for being the best facial cleanser and best body wash I've ever used, and it's cheap considering how much multi-tasking I'm asking of it.

I just always feel so guilty spending money. That sinking feeling as I hit the "confirm" button.