Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CarlBond

Products arrived today. Here we go

All my products for the regimen arrived today

Dan Kerns regimen cleanser (Big bottle)

Dan Kerns Benzoyl Peroxide

Eucerin dry skin relief cream with 5% urea for moisturiser

Hopefully this will work for me so i will try to keep this updated as much as possible

Let the journey begin :dance:

Thank you :D

I must say that i have had a very good impression from the products so far. Both the cleanser and the benzoyl is really easy to apply to your face. There was a little redness when appliying the benzoyl but that it to be expected but the moisturiser seemed to neutralise most of it.

Will do the same tongiht but i dont think i will use the moisturiser as my face wasnt really dry after using the benzoyl just a bit red

Day 2

Im really surprised how fast the BP goes to work. Really smashed the whiteheads i had on my chin. It has reduced them to almost nothing after one day so they should disappear completly in maybe a day or too. No new outbreaks so far so fingers crossed :angel:

The moisturiser i have is pretty awesome. Totally got rid of the dry patches that the BP left and my skin looked nice and fresh.

So a good day today so hopefully tomorrow is just as good

Day 3

One tiny little outbreak under my nose but its hardly noticeable and hopefully the BP with sort it out. Still a little redness where the bp is applied but it isnt too bad. Its not so bad since the only problem area i have is around my mouth area so that is the only place where the bp gets applied so the redness is contained.

So only one minor whitehead which isnt something to pull my hair about so i would consider it not a bad start to the day. Lets see what the rest of the day has for me :whistle:

Thanks for the support molly its always nice to hear :D

Day 6

Getting the hang of applying the BP and moisturiser to my face so im making the most of the amount that is recommended at the start. Like mentioned before the whitehead under my nose has gone but has left a nice red mark for me :redface:

Other than that 1 tiny whitehead appeared on my chin which is a nothing as usually i would get about 3-4. So at the moment the regimen is really containing my outbreaks and hopefully when i increase my dosage of BP it will be the end of those annoying little whiteheads.

Well what can i say so far so good. Only problem is the red marks left when the spots disappear but they will subside with time. I would much rather have a little red mark on my skin that a huge red bump :dance:

Day 13

Coming up to the two week mark now and my skin has made a HUGE improvement since i have started the regimen. Ive had a few outbreaks which is to be expected but it was only maybe 1 or 2 small whiteheads where usually it would be about 2-3 maybe more red bumps which would really stick out :redface:

Might try using more BP after two weeks ill see how it goes.

As for today one outbreak on my chin but i gently popped it after a shower and the redness has gone down and should subside within the next day or two.

This is the best my skin has looked for quite some time now and i will continue to use this regimen for as long as i possible can :drool:

You might not want to add any other variables this early into the Regimen. I'd wait for a while even just to make sure that you're knowing for sure what's working for you.

Cam >B)

You may want to add exfoliation using the baby brush method to your regimen :)