Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

Best way to heal or patch up pitted scar?

I have 2 red pitted marks that were from zits that had ripped off accidentally and took a chunk of deep skin with it. At first it bleed, ALOT...but it took quite a few days to get it to stop and heal. Right now its not too noticeable unless you look closely you can see its pitted, and with different temp changes I can feel it tingle, so I know its still open. How can I fix this?

Ive used polysporin for so many days. I first used Aloe Vera gel to stop the bleeding then Polysporin to heal. Shoula I dry it out now so it wont get infected later?

I don't know how large or deep your indents are but it might have been a good idea to see a derm right after the scabs came off. If the holes were deep enough they might have put stitches in. Since it is already well into the healing process they might have to excise the scar tissue and then stich up the holes. Otherwise, if they wind up being icepicks TCA CROSS might be a good option.