Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foomph

Clinique Clarifying Clear Skin Formula Makeup

Rocks. I put it on this am. Totally evens out my skin tone and almost covers my melasma completely.

Biked 15 minutes to job #1 (sweaty dripping face) and it stayed put.

Biked 45 minutes to job #2 (more extreme sweating) and it stayed put.

Biked 60 minutes home (yet again more sweating) and it's still on. Maybe not perfectly like this am, but skin tone is still really even. :dance: Yet it washes off easily.

I am impressed. Just thought I'd share.

yeah its a nice foundation indeed...coverage is great and it does not break me out! *knock on wood*

BUT... i cant wear my sunglasses when im wearing this foundation :( cause it smears off when my sunglasses touch my eye areas

plus i definately do not recommend this makeup for people with dry skin.. its a big nono! i have normal/combo and i still have to put extra face cream prior to applying foundation.. and during the day when my face gets dry, my face feels very tight and it actually shows on my face :(

i just wish there was something like clarifying make up but isnt so drying..

Yeah if you have dry skin, definitely don't use this.

I love this stuff too!! I've been wearing it everyday to class because it's been 90 degrees and 100% humidity and basically sweating my ass off and it stays put. Just touch up with a little MAC Blot Powder and I'm good to go.

I didnt have time to make it to the clinique counter the other day when I was @ the mall, does this stuff come in a compact too? like a foundation that finishes like a powder/matte??

Last summer I was a lifeguard at an outdoor pool and I started using this product and feel in love with it!

I just started this regimen 2 weeks ago... and my skin is dry and now it doesn't really apply well... any suggestions of what might be a better idea?