Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roughcloud

Punch Techniques, and Chemical Peels in Toronto

Hi.. I am almost turning 20 and i want to get rid of my chickenpox scarring on my face. There are 3 of them to be exact. I want to get rid of the deeper scar than the other two but it is not that wide. The other one has a brown pigmentation on it and the other is clear. The deeper scar is the one I want to get rid of. It looks like I have a hole on my face. Do you think punch technique would help because I read it is use to treat chickenpox scars in this site and it is cheaper than the rest. I am not rich so I don't have any money to go for very expensive treatment. I am from Toronto and I want to get it done here. Do you know a good recommended place which they do punch techniques. I also want to get a chemical peel treatment for my mild acne scarring. There are some rolling and ice picks marks. Please help me. I really need your help about this. I want to know if this is a right way to treat my chickenpox mark?

Here is the information I have for Punch Technique so far

http://www.acne.org/scars.php?view=Punch+Techniques

I am really hoping I can get rid of hole of my face =( Please help...

This same question has been asked numerous times recently. I have seen a PS for similar reason, yes an excision can help but it can also make it much worse so u have to weigh up the pros and cons, could u deal with the wound splitting or leaving a worse scar?. As has been stated numerous times, be realistic. You will hopefully be able to reduce your scar you can't get "rid" of it. Keep this in mind and you won't be dissapointed.

This same question has been asked numerous times recently. I have seen a PS for similar reason, yes an excision can help but it can also make it much worse so u have to weigh up the pros and cons, could u deal with the wound splitting or leaving a worse scar?. As has been stated numerous times, be realistic. You will hopefully be able to reduce your scar you can't get "rid" of it. Keep this in mind and you won't be dissapointed.

hey guys what are the avg prices for punch tecniques in nyc?

I'm not sure either. I hope it's cheap though because it only treats one scar.

But I'm looking if there's any recommended place in Toronto to get this punch treatment?

Please help..