Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi everyone, ok so i had this big dark zit thats been bugging me for weeks now. i finally popped and blood squirted out, but right below where i squeezed it, it turned dark purple because of brusing which was caused by my fingernails. its pretty big and i wish id just left the blood filled zit alone than have this big ass bruise. how do i get rid of it? i have a date tonight and dont wanna look unattractive. ice maybe?

You know what has worked wonders for me, a pack of frozen vegetables wrapped in a couple of paper towels. Try that a few times a day for about five minutes. It works wonders! Also NEVER use your finger nails to pop pimples. You are guarenteed to scar. Get two paper towels and wrap them around your index fingers and then pop. That is Dans technique and it really does work a lot better. Good luck and have fun on your date!

sh!t i what if i iced like ALL day today? cuz im going out later in like 10 hours or so. i really want this gone. is it safe to ice like 15 mins then off for like 5 then back on?

sh!t i what if i iced like ALL day today? cuz im going out later in like 10 hours or so. i really want this gone. is it safe to ice like 15 mins then off for like 5 then back on?

thanks so much for the reply! i love this site because the people here are so nice. thanks again :)

Sure it is but use a pack of frozen vegetables! Ice hasnt done jack shit for me

Whats the difference between frozen vegetables and ice? I mean, they're both frozen right? JW