Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Sol

SO SHOULD I TAKE A VIT. B COMPLEX WHILE ON B5??????????

Hey, well my B5 arrived today biggrin.gif/ ! I bought from vitamin shoppe 300 capsules 500mg. Well now what i've been reading is that maybe you should take a vit. b complex while on it to "balance" the B vitamins in your body. So what do you think? Why do some people say to take Vit. B complex-100? What does the 100 mean? Oh and what about Zinc? I know Zinc can be poisonous if taken too much. So what is the reccomened dosage to combat acne? Well please get back to me soon I would really appreciate. Thanks biggrin.gif

i dont take b complex i do take zinc tho at first i started at 30mg then i went to 60mg then i went to 90 the higest i ever went was 150mg with no food but that can be really bad for you i wodulent take over 100mg in a day if u go over that u will need copper

so my plan is wake up breakfast then school and ill take 3 grams thruout the first 3 periods then at lunch 8th period ill take 2.5 grams then dinner ill take 2 grams then befor i got 2 sleep at midnight ill take 90mg of zinc

good luck with the b5

-paul

Hi,

I asked different people I know about vitamin b-5 and they all told me to take complex B if I was going to take B5 alone. Multivitamins are not Complex B, and probably won't be enough if you are taking a high dose of B5.

HOW DO YOU TAKE THIS STUFF, ITS SO FRIGGIN NASTY

CAN I JUST SWALLOW IT IN THE PLASTIC CAPSULE?  WILL IT BUST OPEN LATER?

ITS SO DISGUSTING I NEARLY HURLED.