Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cors

grind of your skin

hello,im from europe (so a bit bad english)

Im along time about a year on dan's regimen, buth m y redmark are staying alang time en i have very very olie shining skin (and expecilie now it is summer)

I read about grinding of you skin, whit some kind of product to make te redmarks go faster away. and helps this also agaisnt shiny skin?

And do you have a product name so i can look for it here?

i hope you know what i mean

greets

grind of your skin... i believe you mean those white patches and flaky stuff rite?

yeah that would be the side effect from using BP... dry skin causes those flaky skin and one way to get rid of them is by exfoliating

there are 2 ways to exfoliate : manually and chemically... i prefer chemically because it is less irritating and harsh on your skin

chemical exfoliation calls for Alpha Hydroxy Acid... i recommend AHA moisturizers such as Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion of Lac-Hydrin Five

I'm pretty sure he is referring to dermabrasion or chemical peals to get rid of red marks as opposed to just normal flaking. I have no experience with these procedures however so I can't really offer you much advice.

totday i scrub for the first time, ive bought a face scrub creme , this is a sort creme whit sharp parts in it, and you easy rub you face with it so old skin gets of, but now i question myself doesnt this break me out? or can that have no effect on me breaking out?

you sand your skin of 1 of 2 a week with this stuff, an smooth you skin and sand of old skin.

hope you have experince with this

totday i scrub for the first time, ive bought a face scrub creme , this is a sort creme whit sharp parts in it, and you easy rub you face with it so old skin gets of, but now i question myself doesnt this break me out? or can that have no effect on me breaking out?

you sand your skin of 1 of 2 a week with this stuff, an smooth you skin and sand of old skin.

hope you have experince with this

ahhhhhhhh, no, don't scrub your face. Irritating the skin can lead to further breakouts.

Just use a gentle cleanser, and wash with your bare hands.

For flaking and red marks, I suggest you consider using one of the AHA moisturizers. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion or Lac-Hydrin Five. I don't know if you can get those over there, but you might be able to find something similar (a moisturizer with glycolic acid or lactic acid in it).

hmm i used it i now twice, i think i break-out on my cheeks, buth i dont know for ure because i break-out often whit litte acne on my cheeks when i shave, i also used on my foorhead an there was no break-out,

i quit for a week orso now and then i wil try again