Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
james112

Fraxel in Los Angeles?

I contacted the La Jolla clinic (Dr Fitzpatrick), but they are extremely expensive ($6,700 for 4 treatments full face, $4,500 for 4 treatments cheek and temple), and I simply can't afford to do that at the moment..

Does anyone know someone in LA or around the area (orange county maybe?) that is less expensive, BUT is still good at what they do? I don't want to cheap out on something like this, but on the same note simply can't afford Dr Fitzpatrick without selling my car :redface::(

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I contacted the La Jolla clinic (Dr Fitzpatrick), but they are extremely expensive ($6,700 for 4 treatments full face, $4,500 for 4 treatments cheek and temple), and I simply can't afford to do that at the moment..

Does anyone know someone in LA or around the area (orange county maybe?) that is less expensive, BUT is still good at what they do? I don't want to cheap out on something like this, but on the same note simply can't afford Dr Fitzpatrick without selling my car :redface::(

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi I'm going to Total Dermatology in Irvine and I really think the RN that performs all the fraxel knows what she's doing. They are $5000 for 5 treatments. I don't know for partial face. They are at totaldermatolgy.com

Guest sm_oore

I went to Total Derm also and they quoted me at $1000 for partial cheeks only.

http://www.totaldermatology.com/

Yeah i hear the RN who does them is pretty good and isn't afraid to go aggressively. But i don't even think i can afford $1000 for partial.

I also went to Advanced Laser Center in Pasadena and got quoted at $750 for partial and they are willing to go down after so many treatments. If you do get a consult there make sure its with Dr. Seltzer, i hear bad things about Dr. Miller being far too pushy. Which is weird because Seltzer seems to be the complete opposite.

http://www.laserbeauty.com/

Oh yeah, another i went to was in West Hollywood Westside Medical Spa. I don't know how successful they are but i got the cheapest quote there at $600 for partial.

http://westsidemedicalspa.com/

Hoped this Helped.

Best of Luck

Anyone else in the LA area have any success with any specific places?

Guest sm_oore

Thanks J-Boy

Have you been there before?

Marty at Dr. Horrowitz's office in Torrence is very nice and less expensive than Dr Fitzpatrick. She's also very caring...not sure if she has the Fraxel 2 though.

Guest sm_oore

Thanks Violet

Does Dr. Horrowitz have a website?

Total Dermatolgy in Irvine is so far the best Derm. I have seen. The website is www.totaldermatology.com

I went about a month ago and got collagen injections all over my cheeks for my very deep scars and Dr.Nissan Pilest did a fabulous job. My scars came out very even. Since the injections aren't permanent and you could still see some depression I just got my first Fraxel treatment with them Yesterday. And Yes the RN is wonderful. She is very very thurough. They are all very nice there. And yes it is 5 fraxel treatments for $5000 or one for $1250. I've been to 'medspas' and other dermatologist that just don't have as much experiance and will do anything just to make some money off you. Anyway I totally recomend Dr. Pilest at total dermatology. It's well worth the price.