Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
abby

Strictly Dan's Regimen

I just to use proactiv too. But, keeping up with that regimen is to hard and expensive. You really don't need the first two bottles. Cause' In my experience I notice it made my face more greasy looking. But, if you still have the BP 2.5% that's great use it with Dan's Regimen it's working for me.

Wow abby I guess your thread is very popular. WOW you showed lots of improvement on your face. You look great. :)/

begone -- i'm glad that my message thread gave you hope!! i think acne is hit or miss. and one regimen may not cure everyone. but if you take the time to experiement with products and treat your face gently and with care, you will find something. I have always been an athlete and a tomboy, so I do not apply that much makeup.... usually just powder, mascara, eyeliner, and a little lip gloss. That's when i'm going out. I don't think it will worsen your acne. Just try a little bit and then if it does... stop.

My face is still doing well. Not perfect, but no pimples... just red spots here and there, which are fixable with makeup. I hope everyone's improving and I'm looking forward to another success story!!! Maybe even one with pictures :)

okay.... more pictures!!!!! i'm still clear, i get one or two pimples every now and then, but they never come to a head because i always zap them with more BP. i started using more (like 1 to 1.25 fingers of BP). check them out. remember that i have freckles.... more of the spots on my face are freckles... you can see some of the scarring too, but it is very light.

<ComicBookGuy>Best. Log. EVER.</ComicBookGuy>

Really, this is awesome. Descriptive, pics, everything. Really helpful. :D Maybe it's just me, or the pics, but I see noooo red spots. You look great. :shock:

thanks so much, it really means a lot to know that my message thread has helped people....or given you hope. :D

alrighty, i'm back. i wanted to take some more pictures today and guess what? i have a zit that's forming!!!1 nooooooooo :)

hopefully i'll be able to get rid of it soon because i'm going on a dinner date thursday!

one.jpgtwo.jpg

three.jpg

in these pictures you can see the red marks from zits.... my skin is not totally fixed, but once i put on makeup you can't tell. i feel a lot more confident without makeup now.

Wow, it's been forever since I been here, I haven't been on here since April so I missed out on alot.

Abby Looks as if U R doing great. Kinda jealous, but oh well. One day my face will be acne free, it's settled down alot just everynow and then I get these break outs, they are not huge, but they are totally noticible... So that sux. I can't wear makeup to cover them up like u can. Even though I have thought about it, but if I am on a date, making out with a girl and she says why am I wearing makeup, I will be so embarassed. LOL. Any how, Im out, I'll try writing again soon, bye,

DJ

Ack!!! I've been gone so long :( I guess, in a way, that's a good thing. I'll shut up now and just post these pictures.

12.jpg13.jpg

abby, you're such an inspiration to all of us on Dan's regimen! =D> congratulations!! you're gorgeous and your skin looks AMAZING!

hey guys, thanks for all the compliments :) i'm really loving my face right now! haha i find out tomorrow if i get the job i've been waiting for..... so wish me luck.

yes, that last pic is with makeup, i wanted to give you guys a sense of what my face looks like when i go out. i'll take a couple w/o makeup tomorrow morning :D

Hey everyone smile.gif

Sorry I've been missing for a while! My life is so great right now. I got a job doing something I LOVE for an amazing company.... right out of college. I'm still living in Florida and loving it.

As far as my acne goes, it's pretty much gone. I still have a pimple or two that pop up (usually around that time of the month) but for the most part I've stayed clear. I think now I will start to grow out of it and be done w/ acne forever.

I'm on a dial-up connection right now, so I'll get on the T1 tomorrow and post some pictures..... for real this time smile.gif I'm willing to answer any questions people my have about my years w/ acne.

Hey people, I still can't find my digital camera sad.gif Hopefully I'll get a new one for Xmas!!

Anyway, I found some pictures from August.... These are taken with minimal makeup on (I usually don't wear much) Enjoy smile.gif I've been pretty clear, but sometimes I get a stubborn bulge or two smile.gif Check out the Yahoo! Photo Album

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/scandalou....dir=/My+Photos

WOW - No one would ever guess you ever suffered from acne!

So do you continue with the regimen, have you skipped a day/week and seen if you get a spot?

Hope you stay clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back abby, i thought you died or something! ](*,) , I looked forward coming to your log! But anyways, your lookin great and yes I am intrested in what londonguy had to say!

Abby,

I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you .... =D> =D>

Hope you stay clear...and don't stop the regimen....I think it works wonder for you.

thanks everyone, i really appreciate the support. to answer your question.... yea if i skip a couple days of the regimen, i get a few zits. i've been trying to order online (cuz it's cheaper) and i had to go about a week without BP. i used what i had left of my Differin gel and MAN i got like6 big bumps on my jawline. that's really the only place i get zits now though.... i think it's mostly a female hormone thing smile.gif hope that answers your question. i'll try to get some pics soon!

i am so happy for you.. when you first posted pics you looked miserable like a completely different person.. now u look happy and nothing like u did before.. congrats