Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Perfidia

Neutrogena on the spot for sale

I have recently purchased bulk amounts of On the spot 2.5% from the US, and 4 large bottles of cetaphil cleanser 160z, I'm really not getting on with them, but know lots of people do, so therefore are offering them for resale in the UK ,

4 16oz bottles of cetaphil @ $9.90 each

9 Neutrogena On the spot treatment tubes @$5.99 each

I'll sell the lot for £30.00 o.n.o, we'll have to sort out the postage, please mail me at [email protected] if interested

The above post is in violation of the rules of these boards. Take your sales pitch to eBay. Mods, please delete this thread.

Guest Crooked I
The above post is in violation of the rules of these boards. Take your sales pitch to eBay. Mods, please delete this thread.

Njacobs, if you were to read my post properly you will see that I am not selling anything to make a profit or as a commercial gain, I purchased items from the US and paid a huge amount for postage, but find that they dont suit my skin, I have seen many people ask if they can buy these products in the UK, so I just thought it might help out, hence the price, I have seen quite a few other posts on this site in different forums offering unused unwanted items for sale, without any backlash, could you please inform as to what it is you find so personally offensive and I will try to help you out .

I have recently purchased bulk amounts of On the spot 2.5% from the US, and 4 large bottles of cetaphil cleanser 160z, I'm really not getting on with them, but know lots of people do, so therefore are offering them for resale in the UK ,  

4 16oz bottles of cetaphil @ $9.90 each

9 Neutrogena On the spot treatment tubes @$5.99 each

I'll sell the lot for £30.00  o.n.o, we'll have to sort out the postage, please mail me at [email protected] if interested

ya dude i'd take them costs down a bit no one is going to pay full retail and shipping possibly

Guest fatman_uk

I think the idea is that someone in the UK can buy them. #-o

That way it'd work out at about £2.50 per Neutrogena tube an under £2.00 for each bottle of Cetaphil... which for a Brit to buy, would be a bargain an would last a long time.

-Gaz

Thank you, thank you, thank you fatman, at last someone who can see that I am not out to make anything out of this, the retail price is what I stated it cost ME to purchase direct from the US, but if I knew it was gonna cause this, I wouldnt have bothered to offer them here, the overall price of £30 doesnt even come near the $194 I paid for shipping, but hey, no worries, I just thought someone in the UK might wanna try the product that Dan recommended because it didnt suit me personally. I withdraw my offer and apologise to anyone I've offended. I cant delete my original post although Ive tried. ](*,)

Guest fatman_uk

I woulda bought it myself, it's just all my cash is tied up in fixin my motorbike at the minute an i've got about another 5 tubes of On-The-Spot in my drawer anyhow.

-Gaz

Guest Crooked I

Gaz, how good is the neutrogena treatment compared to the oxy one? Have you tried both?

Perfidia, did you not only just receive these product? If you are trying out the regimen it's expected that your skin may be irritated in the first 2 weeks. I know mine was when I used Oxy on the spot. I was red as a tomato for 5 days and very dry afterwards but after 3 weeks, my skin had accepted it and the problems were gone. Why don't you give it some time? It's a shame to abandon them this early.

PS. I've also got about 3 tubes of Oxy waiting for me to use. I was going to switch to another OTC after Paula's Choice but Superdrug are doing their half price offer again ***Note to all UK Oxy on the Spot users who want to stock up*** and I couldn't resist.

Guest fatman_uk
Gaz, how good is the neutrogena treatment compared to the oxy one?  Have you tried both?

I don't think you are doing anything cynical, anyone who has read your previous posts will remember that you imported the stuff to britain at vast expense to yourself.

Like Elly...I want to point out that you really need to invest 2 months on the regimen to assess if it is working. The regimen in the short term (first 2 weeks) can be quite unpleasant...drying, redness etc. But this is not at all representative of what it is like on a maintenace basis.