Hello All,

I am ready to pay any amount of money to get rid of this disease

Is ther any perfect cure for it ?

Even something that is very expansive ,I am ready to pay any price

I got to stop that horibble thing.

Does anybody knows of perefect cure ?

Thanks Guys

How bad is your acne for starters?

Secondly,have you been to a dermatologist?

What products are you currently using?

Yeah i agree with circle. Need more advice!

There's no permanent cure (well, unless you're lucky with accutane), but it can be controlled.

There are no cures.

There are only treatments.

Some treatments, like Accutane, are much more successful then others. YOu just have to find out what works best for you.

There are no cures. If there are, people wouldn't be suffering from acne now, and it will be a rave, and you'd definitely have heard about it. So, answer to your question is a big NO. There are treatments to control it, and probably to prevent new ones from forming. Your best bet is going to a dermatologist, and forums, like this one. You can read about what works and what doesnt for others, so you can be the judge yourself, and purchase it.

Thank you guys

For your help

It is very frustrating that in a time of today when pepole send spaceships to Mars ,there is no cure for skin disease

Anyway I think that the great economi potential is not understood correctly by the medicine companys

the ultimate cure for Acne will make one someone very rich one day.

Again thanks

The advent of an acne cure would affect the profits of many pharmaceutical companies. Namely, if people could be easily cured of their acne, nobody would buy all those countless creams, topicals, lotions, ect. ect....... In other words, the development of an effective acne cure is viewed by the pharmaceutical industry as a dangerous threat to their profits. This has given rise to the conspiracy theory that an acne cure really does exist but that it has been covered up so as to keep us all dependant on the above mentioned skin-care products. I'm skeptical about that though, I mean could such a cover-up really be succesfully done? To many people involved, too much money spent.......Then again, the Keneddy assasination was.