Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AcNeBoi121

PLEASE HELP (BLackheads)

8-[

OK, i have a lot of blackheads on my nose. I have been using Retin A Micro for SIX FRIGGIN MONTHS!

WHat should i replace it with since obviously its not doing shit.

Finally! I have two blackhead looking things on my nose. But they also look like WHITEHEADS! I was using the St. IVes Apricot Scrub on my face and as I cleansed my face, ONE of the Blackhead/Whiteheads came off.

It was like this string of white stuf came out (sry gross). Now it looks like I have a scar!!!!! A icepick!!!!

WTF!!!

I dont know how to go about this! I actually have had something like this happen before but on a different area on my face. This other time, I had what looked like a pit, but it healed up and I cant even see it anymore and its gone.

ANother time I had a scar, and it was an icepick, but as time wore on, IT BECAME SMALLER. The skin tightened up and it became VERY less Visible. I would have to TRY to find it if i wanted to see it.

So back to the nose thing...WHAT SHOULD I DO!?? I have some 10% BP...Should I use that instead of the Retin A micro instead? Also has anyone had this happen before and it healed up on its own? And FINALLY, Should i change cleansers? THX FOR ANY HELP! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm sure someone here will know what to do...but try to be patient it hasn't been one day yet..

I would help but I don't know how...only thing I would suggest are those blackhead nose strips....but I can't recommend them seeing as I don't know how effective they are.

Hopefully someone will come up with something for you soon. smile.gif

Those strips are hugely effective. Removed all my blackheads on my nose at once. Just make sure to follow the instructions exactly, and don't let any water drip on it while its drying. I had one drop fall on it and all my blackheads came off when I removed it except for the spot that got wet!

twice every day.. use a 2% SA cleanser on your nose.. It will work great.. no need to moisturize.. your nose wont get dry.. WORD

I also want to know

I got a lot of blackheads on my nose too

and some whiteheads on my forehead.

I try many products and also nose strip

But none of the shit worked well.

well it helped a little, but didnt totally get rid of it.

So please is time for someone to think of some new products that can totally get rid of it. [-o<

Those strips are hugely effective. Removed all my blackheads on my nose at once. Just make sure to follow the instructions exactly, and don't let any water drip on it while its drying. I had one drop fall on it and all my blackheads came off when I removed it except for the spot that got wet!

why are people using medicated washes? if you're going to use SA use something that sits on your skin. 30 seconds twice a day is not nearly effective enough to really do anything. most acne cleansers are usually counter productive.

but yeah you want to use a bha. if you can't use a bha then use an aha. while SA and the like is hated on this board, BP effectively does nothing against whiteheads/blackheads.

try Clean and Clear blackhead scrub. You can use Bochla's regime --

First use C&C Blackhead wash

Then use C&C 10% BP continuous control wash

Do it twice a day. I recommend icing after you wash at night.