Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Covering Grey Hair

I have a LOT of gray hair. It makes me feel too old! Both of my parents grew all grey by their late forties. Please recommend the beststore bought brand of hair dye. They have to make blonde ones to because I have dirty blonde hair Thanks

Okay, I would suggest Clairol Natural Instincts in one of the ash blonde shades, my dear. Lovely stuff that really works. I use it when I get tired and want to darken my hair if I am blonde to a darker blonde. Remember, they are demi-permanent do they can't lighten the hair but they can blend away gray. OR, if you have more than 50% gray, try Nice n Easy Gray Solution.

I'm 26 and the past year have noticed grays in my hair. I was starting to wonder am I the only person in their 20s w gray hair!!! I just dye my roots every 4 months. I use an organic dye called Herbatint, I really like it and it's better than average store bought hair dye cause it has aloe and stuff in it.

I'm 26 and the past year have noticed grays in my hair. I was starting to wonder am I the only person in their 20s w gray hair!!! I just dye my roots every 4 months. I use an organic dye called Herbatint, I really like it and it's better than average store bought hair dye cause it has aloe and stuff in it.

have the highlights helped with covering and blending the greys? for my grey clients who had lighter hair, i always suggested highlights to blend and cover the greys.