Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sarahsarah

new here jawline acne

I didn't realise this section was here...i am reading your posts and everything you are all saying is ME!

I am 26 year old woman 2 children and i think i am sure my acne is simply hormonal

I am waiting for a dermatology appointment but i am in the UK and could be waiting months.

the doctor has never done a blood test or anything on me. All my acne is confined to the chin and mouth area nowhere else, and its scarring bad. BP has made my face sore, burn and peel right now

I was given tetracycline and finished the course, it didn't do anything, erythromycin made me vomit, i have had duac cream... so many other topical ointments none work whatsoever

2 weeks ago i did not have any active spots, and then because i am due my period my face has broken out in so many of them

I cannot take the contraceptive pill as i have migraine with aura. I was given the mini pill by one doctor, but another warned me it would make my skin worse!

It seems a dermatologist is NOT the right person to see regarding this... can any of you give me advice in the right direction?