Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LaLa2006

AN FACIAL COMPLEXION BRUSH

Ive never used a facial brush of any kind but Id like to.

I wish Cherrybunny3 was here. Then she could tell you all about the AN Facial Complexion Brush :(

I have it and I like it alot. AN had recommended that I get one of those battery operated facial brushes (they don't sell them) for my cleanser and use the sponge attachment to apply the microdermabrasion peel (love that stuff!), but I couldn't find one that was under like $40 (supposedly Walmart sells them, but I didn't find one) so I ordered the brush from AN and I use it for both my cleanser and the peel. It's a nice brush with a good long handle, so it fits nice in your hand.

I don't have that exact brand, but I do have a Earth Therapeutics facial brush. I use to use it everyday but now I use it once every week. I like it, it's a great way to exfoliate dead skin building up on my face. As for regular washing make-up off, I have a gentler makeup removing technique. If I wore a lot of makeup, then I'll use the brush+soap to try and rid the makeup without irritating my skin.

I have the AN brush and it's great. There has been a lot of talk about the baby brush technique lately and I have small kids and this is extremely close to the softness of the brushes that they used as babies. I love washing my face with this because it's soft and doesn't irritate my skin, but has just enough ummmph to remove my makeup.