Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

I Am Always Sick, how about you orgers?

I always feel sick. I am tired of it. Lately, Ive been getting a lot of dizzy spells, Ive been breaking out in a rash for a month. If its not those two things then its something else: allergies, diarrhea, body aches. Maybe its my depression. I dont know :shrug: Do any of you feel sick all the time?

Last two weeks I had a cold, then it went away, but now I've began to cough alot. My brother gave me the cold/cough, since he was sick. The coughing never seems to go away and I've been taking medication for weeks. :lol: I get diarrhea sometimes.

Last two weeks I had a cold, then it went away, but now I've began to cough alot. My brother gave me the cold/cough, since he was sick. The coughing never seems to go away and I've been taking medication for weeks. :lol: I get diarrhea sometimes.

I always feel sick. I am tired of it. Lately, Ive been getting a lot of dizzy spells, Ive been breaking out in a rash for a month. If its not those two things then its something else: allergies, diarrhea, body aches. Maybe its my depression. I dont know :shrug: Do any of you feel sick all the time?

I get sick more and more each year. I was averaging 1 cold/year when I was younger. Now I am up to 3 or 4 colds/year. Case closed.

:ninja:

i rarely have a cold or anything more serious than that, maybe 1-2 per year and i always dress less than needed in colder months

I don't think anything can get through my sinuses. I don't know that I've ever had a cold and don't recall having the flu since junior high. When everyone else has the flu, I sometimes feel a little run down, but not even that has happened since I started taking 2000 mgs of Vitamin C per day about 2 years ago.

I just have sinus and until recently, acne.

I get the cold after now and then.

But I feel more tired than usually even when I shouldn't be.

Guest The Effendi

Lately while avoiding complex carbs on the Paleo diet, I have not ever taken a nap and don't feel tired at all throughout the day. Before starting Paleo, I would always feel tired in the afternoon and take a nap.

Guest T-Virus

When I was younger I would get colds ALL THE TIME. I've got a slight cold now, but it's the first one I've had in about 4 months.

People could be dying from a plague around me and I wouldn't get sick. It runs in my family. My grandparents and great grandparents told me that ever since the family nearly died in the flu pandemic in the early 1900s, that we've had rock solid immune systems.

Im so tired of feeling like crap! I have a horrible headache and it seems like Im getting an ear infection. I am so screwed up all the time :(

Im so tired of feeling like crap! I have a horrible headache and it seems like Im getting an ear infection. I am so screwed up all the time :(

I read not that long ago that people who have chronic sinus or ear infections quite commonly have a food allergy or their sinus/ear infections go away once they stop consuming dairy products. Here are some other interesting articles.

http://www.foodandhealing.com/article-earinfections.htm

http://www.drgreene.org/body.cfm?id=21&amp...ail&ref=137

http://parenting.ivillage.com/baby/bhealth/0,,3vrb,00.html

http://www.drgreene.org/body.cfm?id=21&amp...il&ref=1594

The articles talk about milk and food allergies causing frequent infections.

I have not had a cold or flu or sinus infection since I became really badly lactose intolerant, so that is when I started avoiding milk pretty much all of the time. That was about 5 years ago.

I feel ya, Mol...I am ALWAYS sick from something :redface: my boss probably thinks I am a hypochondriac but something always frickin hurts! :(

my body is always messed up even though i eat healthy and exercise. i get headaches in the morning and some days out of the week my ibs flares. bleeeh. luckily i'm feeling good for the moment. i still need to modify my diet more so i don't get so many flares. grrr

I feel ya, Mol...I am ALWAYS sick from something :redface: my boss probably thinks I am a hypochondriac but something always frickin hurts! :(

I had a pretty bad cold since yesterday, I threw up 3x today and I feel much better now

Do yourself a favor and check out http://www.herbdoc.com

All products are organic and wild harvested, and most importantly they WORK.

The key to wellness lies within.

Forgive the spammy post, but in all sincerity these formulae can help EVERYONE.

Off hand, I'd say try Intestinal Formula #2 and the Vitality kit. Take a look for yourself.

Do yourself a favor and check out http://www.herbdoc.com

All products are organic and wild harvested, and most importantly they WORK.

The key to wellness lies within.

Forgive the spammy post, but in all sincerity these formulae can help EVERYONE.

Off hand, I'd say try Intestinal Formula #2 and the Vitality kit. Take a look for yourself.