Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

This Needs To Get Away From My Life NOW!!

Im completely sick of having to put up with having spots all the f**king time :evil: I always go out on a Friday and Saturday night, but this is the first time im not going to be going because of my skin. My face has red marks and skabs on it from spots i havnt even really picked at. I have no ideas on how to even get rid of it anymore, i thought my diet was my problem but it seems its not; as changing my diet to been healthy hasnt helped at all. B5 hasnt helped me either.

Some days im so depressed, some days im jealous of everyone with clear skin (and that is about every single person i know) and some days im thinking what is the point of living when im feeling down most days. It feels as if someone is making me go through this! Every Monday and Tuesday my skin looks to be clearing, Wednesdays show little signs of spots coming, Thursdays they are all up and usually end up going skabby, Fridays i look awful and Saturdays are basically the same as Friday. I cant remember the last time there was a weekend when I was happy with the way my skin was, must have been years and years ago. Im 20 years old and not enjoying my time here at all right now and none of my family understand; they use it more of a way to insult me or use it as a way to annoy me.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your problems. Instead of focusing on that, what have you been doing to help your skin and to help you out emotionally? Anything? I hope you feel better soon.

Ive used BP, many face wash products, clearasil products, erythromycin (which got me clear but they all came back) and now im currently using B5 which isnt looking like its going to work. I have absolutely no one to talk to who would take this seriously so my emotions are all over the place and i just dont know what to do anymore.

Ive used BP, many face wash products, clearasil products, erythromycin (which got me clear but they all came back) and now im currently using B5 which isnt looking like its going to work. I have absolutely no one to talk to who would take this seriously so my emotions are all over the place and i just dont know what to do anymore.

We're here for you 24/7.

Would you like some help putting together a treatment program for your skin?

Have you considered Dan's regimen?

We're here for you 24/7.

Would you like some help putting together a treatment program for your skin?

Have you considered Dan's regimen?

Ive had loads of thinks i would sort of treatments i could use but what ive tested so far hasnt worked so im not so sure what to do. I still believe its to do with how poor my diet has been for many of years growing up, seriously it was so bad! I can prove this by just saying the first time i had a banana was last week :(

I would prefer to stay away from BP, when i first went to the doctors about 7 years ago he have me BP and i used it so much. It did help but when it made my skin look abit wrinkley and i would prefer to not use it again. My face was covered in red marks not so long ago and they look to have faded quite abit, and i wouldnt like to start using BP again and for them to come back as they really brought me down as well.

Accutane

My doctor wont let me :(

Maybe you can try different topicals which can keep things at bay? Have you gone to an actual dermatologist and not just an MD? Some derms are willing to put people on Accutane even if they haven't exhausted their options. Maybe try a different antibiotic or a combo of them (your derm will say) and if that isn't going well for you -- you can explain to your derm how it makes you feel, how long you have suffered and you would really like to try Accutane. Anyway, we are always here for you...and we can help you if you want us to. :]