Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SemenSkinRegimen

been refining my suicide note every night this week

Guest Kimmay

DON'T DO IT

You know, I could sit here and tell you that it's your choice and that I have no fuckin' part in it... but I'm not going to do that.

So don't do it.

posts like these break my heart.

moving to emo - people in the lounge will clown you and i'm sure you don't need that right now.

i would write my feelings but i don't feel like being called a moron..not today.

It's your choice to if you want, however if you would like to share your note, that would be fantastic.

Guest Kimmay

yea, a bad choice.

dont do it

moving to emo - people in the lounge will clown you and i'm sure you don't need that right now.

i would write my feelings but i don't feel like being called a moron..not today.

If you post it, he (Ben) will come.

And cum as well.

Look, my child, everything in life is sort of your choice in a way, you are nothing more than experiences and experiences stored in complex protein chains in your brain. The things you have seen, they are there, the people you've met, the time you've spent so many days gone by.... You can choose to stop your brains functioning, but what's the point? There's nothing really to gain in dying, and neither by living. Living, you never know, you could one day find a reason to live, a purpose in life. If you leave, you cannot find a reason, and for eternity are stuck in the cold emptyness of the universe. Life is suffering, it is true, what you think is right. There is really no point, feelings of sorrow will follow everyone through their days, but wouldn't you rather see what comes of this? Just even if it is just to experience what is left of life you have, rather than forcefully end it?

It is your choice after all, I cannot stop you, and I will not tell you it's wrong, it is simply just your choice, and whatever choice you make, I hope it will be for the better.

If you are serious, you need help. You don't need a bunch of kids on the internet telling you what is right and wrong.

Hi They Can Be Cured,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a hard time coping, but please check with a counselor on this issue. While you may voice various issues at the Emotional and psychological effects of acne forum, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. I strongly encourage you to seek a professional assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=16184

Per board rules I'm closing the thread.